Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Made roastie waste 60 dollars on uber

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Lol I thought I was gonna lose my virginity to this girl because she seemed intrested at first but later I found out she didn’t want to have sex with me at all, she just wanted to sleep at my house because she was too cheap too bus home.

I made her wait 2 hours and Then she had to take a 60 dollar uber home because she lives far.

She could have saved those 60 bucks if she had sex with me but naw she is not “easy”. Ya right bitch, you were trying to use me for a extra room in my house.

Bet if I was chad, she would have came running and agreed to do anything with me.

what app is this ? tinder 3.0 ?

"I like sex"

Doesn't want to have sex with you. KEK

Good work.

"Nobody owes you anything"

If you aint giving up the ass prepare to sleep on the grass.

Lol I thought I was gonna lose my virginity to this girl because she seemed intrested at first but later I found out she didn’t want to have sex with me at all, she just wanted to sleep at my house because she was too cheap too bus home.

I made her wait 2 hours and Then she had to take a 60 dollar uber home because she lives far.

She could have saved those 60 bucks if she had sex with me but naw she is not “easy”. Ya right bitch, you were trying to use me for a extra room in my house.

Bet if I was chad, she would have came running and agreed to do anything with me.

I see the problem.
You got to excited. For the first time, you got a chance to have a girl back at your place. Immediately, you expect her to want to hsve sex with you. You're moving to fast. Should've let her crash at your place first, then make her comfortable. Maybe open a bottle of wine. Then when she's tipsy, you make your move. It'll go smooth from there.
BUT NOoo, you had to blow your chance just cause you're horny as fuck atm. Guess what buddy, you'll still be here for a long time. Chances like that won't ever happen to you anymore. Hope you had fun crying yourself to sleep at night once you realize what you lost, or not lost (vrginity)

what app is this ? tinder 3.0 ?

It’s called text me, you can get a fake number from here, so when you match with girls on tinder, you don’t have to give them your real number

So is her endgame just to eat for free and sleep over with a stranger? That seems like a lot of trouble for a free meal. I think you may have fucked it up man.

Edit: I only saw first three images at first. After seeing them all, yes, you are a retard. You aren't on a Chad catfish account so can't talk like you did. You messed it up big time boyo. You could have had sex without being an autistic idiot about it. You sound like a cringey and desperate loser.

If you aren't Chad, you have to be more subtle about things. The fact that she was even willing to come over means you had a really good chance.

Last edited:
S
I see the problem.
You got to excited. For the first time, you got a chance to have a girl back at your place. Immediately, you expect her to want to hsve sex with you. You're moving to fast. Should've let her crash at your place first, then make her comfortable. Maybe open a bottle of wine. Then when she's tipsy, you make your move. It'll go smooth from there.
BUT NOoo, you had to blow your chance just cause you're horny as fuck atm. Guess what buddy, you'll still be here for a long time. Chances like that won't ever happen to you anymore. Hope you had fun crying yourself to sleep at night once you realize what you lost, or not lost (vrginity)
she was trying to use me, she would rather sleep on the futon in my house than sleep with me.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

1) This is amazing. Exactly what I meant by "incels in action". You are a true beast out there ruining women's days and making them feel bad. You are a hero.

2) HOW THE FUCK are you an "incel" but have girls texting you in your phone and hanging out with you????

Her name is Nadia. Fucking south asian slut. They are all whores.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

1) This is amazing. Exactly what I meant by "incels in action". You are a true beast out there ruining women's days and making them feel bad. You are a hero.

2) HOW THE FUCK are you an "incel" but have girls texting you in your phone and hanging out with you????

No girls ever hang out with, they ignore me and look away when talking to me. It wasn’t a match! She wanted to use me to sleepover, she probably did this to another guy after this.

These hoes can’t be trusted

Last edited:
She was using me to stay over, she would rather sleep on the futon then with me. Made her lose 60 bucks kek
Fucking stuid fucking idiot. Why would she come over just to sleep on the couch of a stranger? Does she not have her own comfortable bed in her own home? Is she homeless? You are now officially the dumbest poster on this site. I used to like you.

She wouldn't be sleeping at your house if she weren't at least OPEN to the idea of fucking you.

You think she came over for her health?

If my read is correct, she'll become more interested in you now, because you rejected her.

60 is nothing compared to the amount of money men spend on women

Fucking stuid fucking idiot. Why would she come over just to sleep on the couch of a stranger? Does she not have her own comfortable bed in her own home? Is she homeless? You are now officially the dumbest poster on this site. I used to like you.
Because her house is like 2 hours away and I made her wait 2and half hours till all the buses stop running because I thought if I can stop her from going home then she would have no option but to say yes to me and have sex with me.

Read the post.

But dumb bitch took 60 dollar uber home.
That’s how you know she never planned to have sex with me but use me

OP autistic as fuck.

i dont know if you were using your actual pics or chad, but either way you were way too forthcoming lmao.

By “opened up” she just told me about her shitty day and how she doesn’t trust guys because chad keeps pumping and dumping her.

You have female friends that means you are not blackpilled. Anyone with female friends is a cuck.

OP autistic as fuck.

i dont know if you were using your actual pics or chad, but either way you were way too forthcoming lmao.
Loool

If I use chads picture girls never say no! Never!!!

But when ever I use my pictures, I always get a no when I talk about sex.

Because her house is like 2 hours away and I made her wait 2and half hours till all the buses stop running because I thought if I can stop her from going home then she would have no option but to say yes to me and have sex with me.

Read the post.

But dumb bitch took 60 dollar uber home.
That’s how you know she never planned to have sex with me but use me
Still does not make sense. She would need to still take the bus home tommorow anyways. So again, why would she even want to stay with you for one night when eventually she has to leave and take the same bus back home? You fucked up majorly.

Loool

If I use chads picture girls never say no! Never!!!

But when ever I use my pictures, I always get a no when I talk about sex.
But you weren't using Chad's picture. The game is different for normies and you messed up your chance to loose your virginity

You didn't screw up.

Sending her on her way was a very DHV move.

I say this with all sincerity - I hope cucktears screenshots this because it is a rare case where what they believe in is actually true. Lol I still can't believe some people are agreeing with you. All that catfishing has gotten to your brain and given you fake confidence. You had the best chance you probably ever had and are trying to justify you epic failure and have the echo chamber here reassure you, but that is ridiculous. I actually want you to succeed, but going about it this way is very counter productive to that. Stop the chadfishing, don't pretend you are chad, and pray to somebody that you will ever be presented a chance like this again.

LMAO, good job op. Fucking slut, she would've gladly slept with you if you were Chad. The way these whores try and most often succeed in using betas is infuriating.

LMAO, good job op. Fucking slut, she would've gladly slept with you if you were Chad. The way these whores try and most often succeed in using betas is infuriating.
Use for what? To sleep in an uncomfortable futon with a rapey incel when she will anyways need to take the 5 dollar bus home tommorow?

I say this with all sincerity - I hope cucktears screenshots this because it is a rare case where what they believe in is actually true. Lol I still can't believe some people are agreeing with you. All that catfishing has gotten to your brain and given you fake confidence. You had the best chance you probably ever had and are trying to justify you epic failure and have the echo chamber here reassure you, but that is ridiculous. I actually want you to succeed, but going about it this way is very counter productive to that. Stop the chadfishing, don't pretend you are chad, and pray to somebody that you will ever be presented a chance like this again.
When did incels get this stupid? She was obviously just gonna use him to crash at his place. If you think she was gonna let him smash you're delusional.

Use for what? To sleep in an uncomfortable futon with a rapey incel when she will anyways need to take the 5 dollar bus home tommorow?
Sleeping on an uncomfortable futon sure beats paying 60 bucks for a ride home.

Lol you screwed it up. You can't fucking wait?

Sleeping on an uncomfortable futon sure beats paying 60 bucks for a ride home.
Retard. She had the chance to not take an uber and take the bus instead, which I assure you isnt 60 dollars. She kept holding out and even took the risk to miss the bus, which she did in the end.

She had the chance to take a much cheaper bus but waited for op to reply.

Unless...she was lying about there being one last bus. However, low iq people herearen't even considering that.

Last edited:
ALL women that are named Nadia are pieces of shit. Excellent job OP. "I like sex but I strictly don't want to have it with ***you*** , but I still want to use you for a place."

Excellent job OP. Excellent.

you fucked up
next time simply propose to crash on the couch
keep the texting to "logistics" and keep it short
the goal is to have a girl come at your place, the excuse doesn't matter
then put on some music or a movie and grab 2 beers and make a move
it's ok to screw up, just keep trying

She just wanted to use you and dump you like used condom.

You guys are stupid PUA virgins, if you think she would have sex with him.

i thought i could sleep at your place without sex -_-

Last edited:
You have female friends that means you are not blackpilled. Anyone with female friends is a cuck.
ALL women that are named Nadia are pieces of shit. Excellent job OP. "I like sex but I strictly don't want to have it with ***you*** , but I still want to use you for a place."

Excellent job OP. Excellent.

Exactly , she tells me to my face she likes sex but she is gonna make me wait.

You think she made chad wait for sex? Fuck no. She wanted a beta cuck to manipulate and use sex as a weapon to make me her pawn.

you fucked up
next time simply propose to crash on the couch
keep the texting to "logistics" and keep it short
the goal is to have a girl come at your place, the excuse doesn't matter
then put on some music or a movie and grab 2 beers and make a move
it's ok to screw up, just keep trying

Lmao logistic, that’s pua bullshit only works for chad

Lmao logistic, that’s pua bullshit only works for chad

correct.

i've been scammed countless times with women sleeping over and no sex.

anyoen who thinks they're gonna "sneak one in bro" and get sex is a moron

'are u on birth control im all out of condoms' JUST LOL