Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Made roastie waste 60 dollars on uber

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Exactly , she tells me to my face she likes sex but she is gonna make me wait.

You think she made chad wait for sex? Fuck no. She wanted a beta cuck to manipulate and use sex as a weapon to make me her pawn.

This. You did a good job OP. She was clearly planning to cuck you and use you for your stuff.

She could easily get back 10 times that amount from a random cuck.

why are there so many people in this thread who think she was ever gonna let him fuck, clearly just wanted a place to crash. If OP made a move she'd probably start throwing rape accusations around

Loool

If I use chads picture girls never say no! Never!!!

But when ever I use my pictures, I always get a no when I talk about sex.

if your not chad you have to accept the fact you cant be pushy with shit like sex dude... also fakecel for having a girl willingly talk to you.

"I'm gonna control and deny sex, want men I'm not interested in to do me favors, to pretend that incels have no power and are worthless and stupid and want it to never turn back on me and the incels to never prove me they have any worth beyond their looks"

Nope, it won't work that way... but ofc if it doesn't then a million /r/cucktears users will show up and say this is somehow bad

Unclear if she would have had sex with him or not. I don't think so.

Well done OP. Some people here could look up to you as a role model, *cough* @Genecel *cough*

Retard. She had the chance to not take an uber and take the bus instead, which I assure you isnt 60 dollars. She kept holding out and even took the risk to miss the bus, which she did in the end.

She had the chance to take a much cheaper bus but waited for op to reply.

Unless...she was lying about there being one last bus. However, low iq people herearen't even considering that.
Who gives a shit what she takes home, the important thing is that op didn't let a whore sleep in his house for free.

op whats her ethnicity???