Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Made a shitty chadfish tinder profile and insulted bunch of whores

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★
Title and it was low effort profile tbh i spent making it like for 15mins and still got 50+ matches in 1-2 days

It felt so fkin good to insult whores and lower their self esteem :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

116342309 1472892229765681 9041834934996468041 n
116870603 1236188923391961 7953629041587355187 n
116425005 209137150503522 703868850499227804 n

Looks obviously fake. Only one pic and it's professionaly taken? Most girls will spot it right away

You noobs don't know what you're doing.

Post more screenshots

Looks obviously fake. Only one pic and it's professionaly taken? Most girls will spot it right away

it was my first chadfish bruv

Like that shit matters with chad.
You have to understand the mindset here: The Picture being professonial actually is like a confirmation that he is chad, it is expected.
Thats also why chad is also easily promoted in companies because People automatically mentally correct him into the Status position in accordance with his Looks.
So chad joins a Company as janitor and somehow People feel that this "is not Right" so he gets promoed up the ass.

Being attractive tends to pay off. Studies suggest that good-looking people are more likely to get hired, promoted and elected to public office.
But new research published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology found that attractive people may not always be better off.

Researchers from the London Business School conducted a study with over 750 participants who were each given a photo of an attractive person and a photo of a less attractive person and asked to theoretically “hire” one for a job. The study found that participants were less likely to choose attractive people for less desirable jobs.
The reason? Participants felt the good looking people were entitled to good jobs.

I still struggle with interalizing this maxim but CHAD CAN LITERALLY NOT LOOSE

LOL THE COPE FROM THE ONE ON THE RIGHT, APPARENTLY 9PSL CHAD LOOKS LIKE A BULLDOG

LOL THE COPE FROM THE ONE ON THE RIGHT, APPARENTLY 9PSL CHAD LOOKS LIKE A BULLDOG
she was really salty bout getting called ugly :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I love telling Beckie's that they are plain and beneath consideration with my Chadfish. Men should be doing this en masse.

based runescapecel, chadfishing for any other reason is just depressing

You give too much credit for the intelligence of horny hoes on tinder

:feelskek:How they keep trying to text chad even if he insults them and play it off

reminder that the fact he is only getting 50 matches is astounding.Foids still have a much wider selection then chad.unless you are a gigas chad i doubt you are fucking stacy for more then one night.chad can only fuck beckies and uggos kek

What exactly do you say

I tell them that I have "better looking options". That I date modelesque girls and not plain Jane's who think they are hot simply because they are just thin and caked in makeup. I tell them that they're probably better off messaging average men on their level.

Usually sends them into a frenzy of insults.

I tell them that I have "better looking options". That I date modelesque girls and not plain Jane's who think they are hot simply because they are just thin and caked in makeup. I tell them that they're probably better off messaging average men on their level.

Usually sends them into a frenzy of insults.
Bro please make a thread with sceenshots. Can never get enough of chadfish justice

Idea...... Request a pic without fake up

This dude getting 50+ matches with barely anything in his bio yet soys be like "if you want to get matches you need to write a good bio bro :soy::soy::soy::soy:"

It’s too obvious. The picture was professionally taken so they will probably know that you got it from the internet

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Those messages you sent to all the whores you matched with are fucking based.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back