Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lying to women

musicel

musicel

Recruit
★★
I told a woman (has a boyfriend and uses me cause im very good at physics) that i have multiple women i fuck from time to time. I kinda liked her look of disbelieve. On the one hand it was a blackpill cause now i know she thinks im ugly on the other hand i know that it grinds her gears. Might do it more often i think. Maybe I'll tell her I had a threesome or some shit. Or that i constantly get approached. She wont call bullshit cause then she had to admit its about FUCKING LOOKS.

Why do you let her use you? Do all the answers wrong and give it to her. A good lie for you to start with :).

Make her pay you, tell her you have to help one of your other bitches. Tell her the priority goes to the ones who get my dick wet.

she didnt pass the test and i aced it. what a glorious feeling.

Great, so you help her with her work and now added jester to your job description.

whatever. i like drowning in a mixture of life- and suicide fuel

I'm going to start doing this. I'm a stock broker, who is getting married in a few months