Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Low IQ pill is brutal

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
You'll do far less good in life and even on forums like this high IQcels will bully you so they can feel superior. Even your intelligence is up to genetics. Absolutely brutal.

Cope, low IQ mogs. Almost everyone with low IQ is hyper NT, 80-90 IQ is the goldilocks zone for getting laid.

Cope, low IQ mogs. Almost everyone with low IQ is hyper NT, 80-90 IQ is the goldilocks zone for getting laid.
Not me, I'm 89 IQ and look where I'm at.

theres no high Iq cel. Trucels are losers , If our iq was high we wouldn't be losers and we would have some foid at least

Absolutely brutal. I wish I was as stupid as normies

Less sex ≠ incel.
Im pretty sure they are also not a neet, they have good Jobs and some great talents, which is enough to attract some foids
Later in life but statistics show they don't have sex until later in life.

Later in life but statistics show they don't have sex until later in life.
Its talking about teenagers and they don't serve as a basis for late 20s like most incels here. I think being a virgin in adolescence can't even be considered an incel, since many normies are still virgins at this stage.
If you're over 23, a virgin and living with your parents it's a clear sign that you don't have a high IQ, otherwise you would have found a way out of this

Its talking about teenagers and they don't serve as a basis for late 20s like most incels here. I think being a virgin in adolescence can't even be considered an incel, since many normies are still virgins at this stage.
If you're over 23, a virgin and living with your parents it's a clear sign that you don't have a high IQ, otherwise you would have found a way out of this
Most normies lose virginity at 15/16/17, anything after that is over and a reason for living with your parents for high IQ autists at least is fear of socializing.

Not me, I'm 89 IQ and look where I'm at.
You can't find this forum unless you're high IQ tbh. Don't trust a retarded test to tell you your intelligence, it's more complicated than that.

You can't find this forum unless you're high IQ tbh. Don't trust a retarded test to tell you your intelligence, it's more complicated than that.
The fact you're claiming low IQ individuals are automatically stupid and incapable of original thought proves my point of how even on here low IQ people are looked down upon with contempt.

People who say IQ is a cope are coping with their low IQ. The world is a much smaller place when you're stupid. Yes, you're more depressed when you're smarter and realize that it never began for you, but you can find ways to ease the pain.

The fact you're claiming low IQ individuals are automatically stupid and incapable of original thought proves my point of how even on here low IQ people are looked down upon with contempt.
Huh? No I'm saying IQ is bullshit. The intelligence pill is real but don't rely on an outdated man-made test to tell you how smart you are.

People who say IQ is a cope are coping with their low IQ. The world is a much smaller place when you're stupid. Yes, you're more depressed when you're smarter and realize that it never began for you, but you can find ways to ease the pain.
When you're smart you can always become financially successful and valued for your intelligence.

Absolutely brutal. I wish I was as stupid as normies
It's even worse because higher IQ roasties are more hypergamous. Low IQ roasties care more about NT, low inhib and money while high IQ ones are Chad only.

When you're smart you can always become financially successful and valued for your intelligence.
And also live a more comfortable life with more coping options.

It's even worse because higher IQ roasties are more hypergamous. Low IQ roasties care more about NT, low inhib and money while high IQ ones are Chad only.
That's so true but honestly getting a high IQ roastie is a bad decision. Never get yourself a foid who can make more than you. Get a foid who's reliant on you.

Most normies lose virginity at 15/16/17, anything after that is over and a reason for living with your parents for high IQ autists at least is fear of socializing.
Most not all, you said. But truecel never loses his virginity unless he pays for it. As I said, your article doesn't talk about incels.

Low IQ literally retarded Chad smv >>>>>>>>>>> Einsteins smv

Most not all, you said. But truecel never loses his virginity unless he pays for it. As I said, your article doesn't talk about incels.
No clue what you're even talking about.

being low IQ has cucked me from life opportunities, I could cope harder with money copes if I was higher IQ; at least i'd be able to flex on normies with one thing but i can't even do that :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
It's truly brutal. You've been cheated by genetics in every regard.

No clue what you're even talking about.

You're saying that high IQ is linked to celibacy, but according to your own article, it only applies to adolescence. There's nothing there saying that high IQ makes you more likely to become an incel. A trucel doesn't lose his virginity even after adolescence.

You're saying that high IQ is linked to celibacy, but according to your own article, it only applies to adolescence. There's nothing there saying that high IQ makes you more likely to become an incel. A trucel doesn't lose his virginity even after adolescence.
High IQ leads to losing virginity later on even past adolescence.

High IQ leads to losing virginity later on even past adolescence.
thats not what your article says, its talking about adolscence and never metion anything past it.

You're also focusing solely on sexual experience of high-IQ people, but forgetting other traits of high-IQ people, such as being academically and financially very successful, a feat nobody here has.

Last edited:
thats not what your article says, its talking about adolscence and never metion anything past it.

You're also focusing solely on sexual experience of high-IQ people, but forgetting other traits of high-IQ people, such as being academically and financially very successful, a feat nobody here has.
You're legit pissing me off right now. My post is talking about the disadvantages of being low IQ. Stfu and stop trying to start a fight you absolute retard.

You're legit pissing me off right now. My post is talking about the disadvantages of being low IQ. Stfu and stop trying to start a fight you absolute retard.

I'm not trying to start a fight, if you don't know how to argue without "fighting" it shows that you're the retard one, but that you already recognize lmao

I'm not trying to start a fight, if you don't know how to argue without "fighting" it shows that you're the retard one, but that you already recognize lmao
Just stop. You're annoying.

but forgetting other traits of high-IQ people, such as being academically and financially very successful, a feat nobody here has.
Speak for yourself.

being low IQ has cucked me from life opportunities, I could cope harder with money copes if I was higher IQ; at least i'd be able to flex on normies with one thing but i can't even do that :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
same over

Trustmebro.com

:p

Paul De Roux was a obese POS like myself but ascended because he was genuis. If i had his IQ i would 100 % follow his modus operandi. Google him when u have the time .

It is, actually. Hardest one to swallow.

Life if you have shit genetics = a curse

Mother nature punked on you hard.