Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Being a low-iq autist is brutal

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★
Atleast high-iq autists have academic achievements, something to cope with and feel good about. Being an autist without high-iq is honestly one of the worst things. You can't fit in with normies nor the 'nerdy' crowd...

i feel this :feelsbadman:

91iq with severe kanner's

never began

Same man. Its hard to cope and its a brutal life having average iq/low iq without any achievements in life. Its over man

AGREE IM AN ASPIE WITH 87 IQ FUCK MEEE

I'm above average but still too low IQ to make something out of my life :feelsrope:

I'm above average but still too low IQ to make something out of my life :feelsrope:
Atleast high-iq autists have academic achievements, something to cope with and feel good about. Being an autist without high-iq is honestly one of the worst things. You can't fit in with normies nor the 'nerdy' crowd...
i feel this :feelsbadman:

91iq with severe kanner's

never began
Same man. Its hard to cope and its a brutal life having average iq/low iq without any achievements in life. Its over man
Iq Is cope if non NT. I have decent iq but only unsuccessful person in my family 110-120 range tested. Possibly 120+ in earlier tests

Stop being gaslit by normies + ntfags on these forums as well. Most of us autists have decent IQs

THE ISSUE IS AS AN AUTIST YOU NEED A HIGHER IQ TO COMPENSATE.

In my case due to autism + adhd I probably need 140-150+ iq to compensate for my disabilities

Many high IQ autists still fail to make anything out of their lives. It's not that simple.

I am in the same boat but honestly I devalue the human race so much at this point in my life that I prefer to be an introvert

True normies go out of the way to harass you