Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal text from a french writer about inceldom

Hartmann

Hartmann

Recruit
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gJBvlo3Ozk

This a scene from the movie adaptation of a famous french book about inceldom. I find the scene absolutely brutal. Here is the transcript :
-Raphael...
-What can I do ?
-Go jerk off...
-You think it's over ?
-Of course it's over. Since a long time. Since the beginning. You will never represent a young girl's wet dream. You need to deal with it. Such things are not for you. It's too late anyways. The sexual failure you've known since your teenage years, this frustration you suffer since the age of 13, will leave a permanent mark in you. Even if you suppose that you could get women now, which frankly I don't believe, it would not be enough. Nothing will ever be enough. You will forever remain an orphan of all those teenage loves you didn't get to live. The wound in you hurts already and will become more and more painful. An atrocious bitterness will fill your heart. There will be no redemption or relief. That's the way it is.

Now, there is a second part that I cannot publicly translate that can be understood by french speakers wich is basically you can still possess those women by going ER.

Not only that scene but the whole movie is a blackpill gem

Brutal Houellebecq pill.

This shit is depressing af and is literally male condition 101.

Read it in high school and was an illumination.

good movie, recommended for all trucels

Raphaël nous représente tous

Last edited:
interesting never seen this before

This scense also exist on YouTube with English subtitles

Looks like frenchcel avi, that or femeninewhiteboy avi

bordel ce forum est rempli de frenchcel ayaaaaa

fini pour nous

Over for surrendercels

Surpisingly deep insight into the incel psyche that book. It got how paying for sex is empty and retarded but it even got how brutal it is for an incel to know stacy sucks chad's dick (incel protagonist wanted to go full ER on a couple but when he saw her going down on chad he could barely even function anymore and gave up and 1 day later died in a speeding car crash). Kind of impressive Houllebecq was aware incels exist and even how they think as back as in the 90s.