Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Low Inhib] How many confirmed fakecels are currently active on the forum according to your judgement?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Don't mention names, just the number.

I'd say about 50% of the forum are fakecels

There’s so much lmao, and we’re not even talking about registered accounts.

If we added registered accounts into the equation, I would say only 20% of this forum is ugly and I’m being generous

Being gl/not ugly
Fair enough.

The criteria I used for my 5 ones is:

-gl

+

-nothing bad enough to nullify his good-looks

OR

-have been approached by foids/gotten matches with attractive foids on Tinder

Everyone I don’t like = fakecel

JFL.

We should establish a version of a medieval ranking system, so that we could "discriminate" (natural rights) against a lower stock of "celibate". KHHV over 25 should be the " Lords", and NEETS over 25 should the "Ladies" equivalent of the fuedal era ranking system, which would be the crown jewel of the incel community .

I am okay with "fakecels" (as long as they are kv), volcels and mentalcels. They should have a lower ranking order in this system, due to the fact that their suffering is significantly lower.

I am not okay with degenerates that play for 2 teams(incels and mgtow), brag about their sexual exploits and use gill-bearing aquatic craniate animals with whiskers for their avatars

/s

There’s so much lmao, and we’re not even talking about registered accounts.

If we added registered accounts into the equation, I would say only 20% of this forum is ugly and I’m being generous
I wouldn’t be surprised if this were the case

Im not sure.
Fakecels are real weirdos tbh.

fakecel as in they are not ugly or fakecel as in they could get sex?

Everyone I don’t like = fakecel

JFL.

Considering 34% have admitted to kissing a foid (unpaid) I'd say at the absolute minimum 1/3rd of the of this forum is a fakecel.

Being gl/not ugly
a non ugly dude would still be fucked if he was autisti, also aren't you the guy that sayed that you mogged puttin?
We should establish a version of a medieval ranking system, so that we could "discriminate" (natural rights) against a lower stock of "celibate". KHHV over 25 should be the " Lords", and NEETS over 25 should the "Ladies" equivalent of the fuedal era ranking system, which would be the crown jewel of the incel community .

I am okay with "fakecels" (as long as they are kv), volcels and mentalcels. They should have a lower ranking order in this system, due to the fact that their suffering is significantly lower.

I am not okay with degenerates that play for 2 teams(incels and mgtow), brag about their sexual exploits and use gill-bearing aquatic craniate animals with whiskers for their avatars

/s
@catfishman23

a non ugly dude would still be fucked if he was autisti, also aren't you the guy that sayed that you mogged puttin?

@catfishman23
Putin is an 80 year old man. Autism is caused by ugliness or insecurity about looks.

Putin is an 80 year old man. Autism is caused by ugliness or insecurity about looks.
JFL at putin being only 80 yo

i also think autistm can be caused, by a single mon and traumatic events, like getting ass raped as a child

inb4 everyone in this forum is fakecel except me :feelsthink:

40% or so, in that they are not bad looking enough to consider themselves involuntarily celibate, as if they tried then they could. You can usually spot them when they say "Chad or death" or similar.
40% or so, in that they are not bad looking enough to consider themselves involuntarily celibate, as if they tried then they could. You can usually spot them when they say "Chad or death" or similar.

very good saying. you put it right there.

What is your criteria Mainlander?
Mainlander i remember that you said that you were better looking than Mozart because your nose was better. Do you look so good Mainlander? Arent you yourself fakescell :lul:

Last edited:
What is your criteria Mainlander?
Mainlander i remember that you said that you were better looking than Mozart because your nose was better. Do you look so good Mainlander? Arent you yourself fakescell :lul:
I didn't say I looked better than him. My nose looks better, but overall he mogs me.

Are you dolicocefal or brahicefal ?
I'm in-between, but my problem is that my head is huge, round and my upper third is big while the lower third is small.

Don't mention names, just the number.

Make a poll asking if a member has had sex. Its anonymous so we will get the truth and a better idea about who is actually incel here, atleast among registered users

Make a poll asking if a member has had sex. Its anonymous so we will get the truth and a better idea about who is actually incel here, atleast among registered users
I'm pretty sure mods can see who voted for what even if the poll is anonymous. Also, lots of people vote wrong to troll.

But from time to time @SergeantIncel does a big poll about various stuff, virginity included, among active users.

Considering 34% have admitted to kissing a foid (unpaid) I'd say at the absolute minimum 1/3rd of the of this forum is a fakecel.
Whoa whoa whoa, where is this information?

Link? I can't find it, unless I'm just low IQ.

Here's the 6 months one, I look for the most reent one year one.

legit ugly people are a small % of the overall population

legit ugly people are a small % of the overall population
Truly ugly to the point of being the center of attention for their ugliness, yes. Ugly as in 2,5-4,5/10, no. Lots of people are in that range.

Truly ugly to the point of being the center of attention for their ugliness, yes. Ugly as in 2,5-4,5/10, no. Lots of people are in that range.
yeah but we're a small community to begin with, so there will obviously be even less here.

Another fakecel inquisition

yeah but we're a small community to begin with, so there will obviously be even less here.
yeah 2/10s are extremely rare irl. i am 3 and still only see only a few young people on my looks level