Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Low Inhib] How many confirmed fakecels are currently active on the forum according to your judgement?

Yeah, in all honesty I don't really care. To me all this fakecel rumor spreading left and right seems like nothing more than a low IQ witch hunt. If you're so skilled at LARPing (as was maybe in the case of @Grotesque given the worst case scenario) that the mods literally have to dig through your post history on lookism in order to expose you, I don't really see why or how a ban is appropriate. As long as they don't brag of infect the forum with normal faggotry they're fine by me. If you've found yourself unto this website, chances are you're a sexual failure just like the rest of us. Maybe I'm missing something though
Yeah, I think the hunt for brag posts in other sites was a bit too much. It got my nigga @Leucosticte banned :feelsbadman:

@Zyros as well, I disagreed with him in tons of shit and disliked his humblebrags but he was a high effort poster, there's no denying that.

Yeah, in all honesty I don't really care. To me all this fakecel rumor spreading left and right seems like nothing more than a low IQ witch hunt. If you're so skilled at LARPing (as was maybe in the case of @Grotesque given the worst case scenario) that the mods literally have to dig through your post history on lookism in order to expose you, I don't really see why or how a ban is appropriate. As long as they don't brag of infect the forum with normal faggotry they're fine by me. If you've found yourself unto this website, chances are you're a sexual failure just like the rest of us. Maybe I'm missing something though
I don't understand the extreme concern many seems to have about how there could be fakecels here, if people write bluepilled shit they will get banned. I can't really understand how someone would want to be here anyway if they weren't incel, all of those famous "larpers" that were banned all believed they were incels. My rule of thumb is that if you actively use this site you are most likely legit.

Would I be considered a fakecel I am an ugly fat curry with a bulbous nose and also haven't talked to a female since I hit puberty except twice. I also have decided to stay a virgin my whole life and my friends say it's because I can't get laid. Am I a volcel because I want to remain a virgin my whole life or an incel because I am A 3/10 curry hmmmm :feelsthink:. Also I am KHV , I haven't hugged a girl except old ladies who hugged me when I was in early teens.

Last edited: