Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Low Inhib] How many confirmed fakecels are currently active on the forum according to your judgement?

I think the more interesting question is, how many incels are out there in denial.

I find the whole notion of fakecels to be peculiar. The idea that someone would willingly spend time here and/or put effort into LARPing kinda makes me wonder how fake they could possibly be. Those low tier normies can't be much better off than we are.

Those low tier normies can't be much better off than we are.
Someone who gets approached by an attractive female is light years ahead of me.

I never got even a clear IOI like the foid holding eye contact and smiling.

I think the more interesting question is, how many incels are out there in denial.
If you want me to count IT members;its over 90000000

Someone who gets approached by an attractive female is light years ahead of me.
Personally I have a difficult time believing that any active poster here would be getting approached, even if they admitted it, I'd suspect that it's LARP.

But otherwise, I feel the same way tbh.

If you willingly waste your time posting here then you are not normal.

tbh
If you willingly waste your time posting here then you are not normal.
t. normcuck

Just you nigga

Everyone on this forum, myself included. We're all fakecels to another incel.

Users with high post counts are NOT larpers or fakecels 100%

If we're going by the same incels who claim they are incels off r/Braincels, I'd say 70%

I like to read threads after having sex with my girlfriend and laugh at you virgins, not sure about anyone else

Has to be around 20 tbh

Blacktarpill is the only one I can think of tbh

Bare minimum I would say 1/4 are just failed normies

Tbh it won't be much I really can't see LARPers being entertained for long here

Bro hes just trolling you

Yes bro weeb said hes just trolling damo
So he was trolling me even though i let him see that video of me, why would he do that to me
what would you rate him facially. Also i heard hes really skinny
False alarm apparently he's truecel they just trolled me about it though

Who cares?

I don't understand why someone would want to LARP as an incel here, but if they're willing to do it and want to discuss the blackpill, okay, have fun.

What made you think that? (just curious)
Because of your steam collection tbh you are nt through text but buying games and not playing them isn't something I'd associate with a NT person and more with an autist

Not so sure about that one tbh..:feelshehe:
Yeah i have some traits but i dont think im an autist
Btw fun fact my mentalcel friend is an aspie and his mother kept that a secret for 14 years, he just discovered the truth yesterday.
Because of your steam collection tbh you are nt through text but buying games and not playing them isn't something I'd associate with a NT person and more with an autist
I collect all sorts of things. I. love collecting stuff.

Yeah i have some traits but i dont think im an autist
Btw fun fact my mentalcel friend is an aspie and his mother kept that a secret for 14 years, he just discovered the truth yesterday.
Damn, that’s fucked. My parents told me when I was 11/12. Didn’t really understand what it meant then but I knew I was different to the other kids.

Damn, that’s fucked. My parents told me when I was 11/12. Didn’t really understand what it meant then but I knew I was different to the other kids.
Like hes also fucked up with adhd and ocd.
Never tought hes an aspie btw, he seemed really NT to me and i know him for 12 years.

I'd say a good amount of the forum are actually low-tier normies to normies, which isn't a bad thing in my opinion. It is hard to be an average man in today's dating world.

I'd say a good amount of the forum are actually low-tier normies to normies, which isn't a bad thing in my opinion. It is hard to be an average man in today's dating world.
Reasonable opinion tbh. I agree.

But the low tier normie and incel groups overlap. I myself used to be a low tier normie in my best years (in terms of looks, that is; I didn't ascend).

most people have a retarded conception of a so called fakecel. There's nothing fake about your involuntary celibacy if you're sub4, even if you have had a romantic experience in the past

There's nothing fake about your involuntary celibacy if you're sub4, even if you have had a romantic experience in the past
I agree. A guy who got something in a distant past but it's now sub4 and can't get anything anymore is more of an incel than some 6+ pretty boy who's just too scared to try to ascend seriously and uses the mentalcel excuse.

I do believe mentalcels exist, as the statistics for celibacy among autists show, but most self-identified autists and mentalcels are neither of the two. Mild autists at best.

I think I'm the only truecel tbh

I agree. A guy who got something in a distant past but it's now sub4 and can't get anything anymore is more of an incel than some 6+ pretty boy who's just too scared to try to ascend seriously and uses the mentalcel excuse.

I do believe mentalcels exist, as the statistics for celibacy among autists show, but most self-identified autists and mentalcels are neither of the two. Mild autists at best.
Yeah, in all honesty I don't really care. To me all this fakecel rumor spreading left and right seems like nothing more than a low IQ witch hunt. If you're so skilled at LARPing (as was maybe in the case of @Grotesque given the worst case scenario) that the mods literally have to dig through your post history on lookism in order to expose you, I don't really see why or how a ban is appropriate. As long as they don't brag of infect the forum with normal faggotry they're fine by me. If you've found yourself unto this website, chances are you're a sexual failure just like the rest of us. Maybe I'm missing something though