Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Love at first sight = Blackpill confirmation

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
In high school I knew a dude who was gl and tall. He told me girls would straight up say "I've only seen you like twice in the halls " and they would still try to hit him up without knowing literally anything else about him. How can you know facts like that and not stop being bluepilled

Aye, good observation. Love at first sight is real but it's a much less fanciful concept than we've been led to believe. To say: it is grounded in genetics.

Of course, it is blackpilled. You can't fall in love with guy like St BlackOps2cel at first sight

Thinking about this kind of stuff makes me suicidal.

Just wait until you attend a Wedding and Father of the Groom or Father of the Bride discloses why she "chose" Chad in a speech signed off by the bride herself.

"My Daughter or Daughter-in-Law looked across the room. She said in an instant "that is a man I want to marry someday. I hope he feels the same way too".
Even traditionalism is Blackpilled.

Meanwhile Liberalism...........