Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why the fuck do foids hate it so much if you play video games?

E

epic_potato456

Greycel
Seriously, they act like you do nothing else with your life other then play fucking video games. During my time in school foids always hated gamer kids yet they would always go for the biggest fucking football brute chad in the grade despite the chad also playing video games. I was very well respected in school up until middle school, when everyone changed and became an asshole to fuel there newfound ego. Kids knew I played video games before middle school and they were fine with it, yet in middle school I became one of the most hated kids in the grade? Makes no fucking sense. And plus, I still do other shit besides play video games jfc.

Foids just always wanna assume shit. Has anyone here been shit on by foids because you play video games?

i don t know,i have seen Gen Z don t care if you play videogames,i don t know how it s in america

Because they don't want you "wasting" your time on something that doesn't earn money so you can spend it on them
Even if it gives you joy they don't care you need to wage for them 24/7 so they can spend all your money

Because they don't want you "wasting" your time on something that doesn't earn money so you can spend it on them
Even if it gives you joy they don't care you need to wage for them 24/7 so they can spend all your money
golddigger faggots

Because Foid hate to see anybody have enjoyment

I used to text with alot of foids a few years ago (before I got fully blackpilled) that's where I got my wisdom
what were they like?

Its ok when chad does it

^ this and because it doesnt give them any attention, women HATE it when men enjoy themselves without the company of women. It's also why they love seeing us incels rage, it makes them happy knowing we can't live peacefully without the affection of women. It's called narcissism.

I thought most young foids play vidya.

They were nice but stopped caring/showing interest when they found out I don't use social media or want to share face
foids always assume that if you dont use social media its some sort of "red flag"

Time wasted on videogames is time you could be spending betabuxxing her so she can fuck chad behind your back.

foids always assume that if you dont use social media its some sort of "red flag"
I don't use social media because 1.) I'm ugly and 2.) I have nothing to post about

Time wasted on videogames is time you could be spending betabuxxing her so she can fuck chad behind your back.
Exactly

^ this and because it doesnt give them any attention, women HATE it when men enjoy themselves without the company of women. It's also why they love seeing us incels rage, it makes them happy knowing we can't live peacefully without the affection of women. It's called narcissism.
well said

I think that most foids nowadays don't care about video games

but you're right, it used to be something that they disliked, like reading and using the internet. foids hate something until they ruin it

Seriously, they act like you do nothing else with your life other then play fucking video games. During my time in school foids always hated gamer kids yet they would always go for the biggest fucking football brute chad in the grade despite the chad also playing video games. I was very well respected in school up until middle school, when everyone changed and became an asshole to fuel there newfound ego. Kids knew I played video games before middle school and they were fine with it, yet in middle school I became one of the most hated kids in the grade? Makes no fucking sense. And plus, I still do other shit besides play video games jfc.

Foids just always wanna assume shit. Has anyone here been shit on by foids because you play video games?
they only hate it if you’re not chad

why do grAY's post so little

Goldigger sluts

I think in the old days video games were seen more as a lazy mans hobby. Women ALWAYS eventually enter male
spaces, so now less women actually moan. The ones who do moan just feel less important in their partners life.

Remember this - incels play video games because we can't get dates.

Married Chads play video games because they hate their wife.

being incel and enjoying copes is the new meta and foids might be starting to get pissy about it. attention is steered away from them. but this is why e-girls exist. foids will try and infiltrate everything like the jews and 3 letter alphabet organisations and ruin it.

Women are fucking stupid. Don't even stress about them.

they don't hate video games or any other activity they just hate everything subhuman does

they don't hate video games or any other activity they just hate everything subhuman does
i thought we don't even exist in the eyes of most foids. thought it's only the chad starved ones who focus on putting us down

They only hate it when below average looking men play them.

any female who plays video games is a pick me, theyre quite similar to gym whores who wear skin tight clothing bc its "comfortlable"
True.

Indoor activity, solo pursuit (online gaming doesn't count), they interpret this as bad hygiene & a loser with no social clout.

The sportsball crowd are bigger & always with groups.

They are competing for male attention, and are mad it isn’t on them.

They need our attention to validate themselves. And they want us to study hard and work long hours, so they can benefit from our tax contributions.

Unironically vidya is much better than thugmaxxing which foids seem to love so much

any female who plays video games is a pick me, theyre quite similar to gym whores who wear skin tight clothing bc its "comfortlable"
Agreed. They literally cant dress normal, they almost always have that typical, whorish Egirl look

They don't, they hate us because we're ugly. They quickly open their legs for unemployed Chad that never showers, wears unwashed clothing, and plays video games all day.

I don't know any foids that oppose videogames

Cause you’re not attractive, same for any other hobbies.

If you’re ugly and are into anime, games, etc, you’re a ugly beta nerd, if you’re goodlooking and have the same hobbies you’re cute and quirky.

They hate anything men do that doesn't benefit them or make you more desirable.

Women view men as walking wallets. If you're not doing something productive, you aren't a good work horse.

These same women are smartphone and social media addicts, however if you play video games they'll call you a manbaby.