Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel BRUTAL STORY OF MY CHAD FRIEND IN 8TH GRADE

Is he incel now?

• Total voters
Vendetta

Vendetta

Femcel Slayer
-
So i was in 8th grade and the averge height was like 5’3 for a dude and there was this dude named eddie he was 5’6 and he was bulky buff and he mogged everyone and one time in science class the teacher told a white girl to sit to him and she said “heyy cutie” and another time he was sending snapchat pics to the blonde stacy in my class the blonde stacy would take pictures of him and then send it to him it pissed me off them fucking giggling and shit he has a decent 6 out of 10 face but the only reason he got hoes in middle school was because he hit puberty early and now hes still 5’6 at least he experienced teen love unlike us

Fuck stories nigga waste of my time and non yall replying

Fuck stories nigga waste of my time and non yall replying
Perhaps he plowed that blonde girl in the smelly middle school bathroom after class? If this were the case then he would not be celibate and thus not incel however this does not account for other scenarios for example where he did not sex the foid for reason of shyness, lack of condom etc. so its a very real possibility either way brocel :feelsokman:

Perhaps he plowed that blonde girl in the smelly middle school bathroom after class? If this were the case then he would not be celibate and thus not incel however this does not account for other scenarios for example where he did not sex the foid for reason of shyness, lack of condom etc. so its a very real possibility either way brocel :feelsokman:
well hes 5'6 now so its over for him

He received a taste of the good life and besides he can just go to the gym and wear lifts and claim to be 5'9 no biggie.

Incels from my experience never have such a blessed early puberty never mind being a late bloomer come 16/17.

Dudes were already 5 9+ in my class in grade 8

The funniest part is he's probably blueplilled af and wonders why he doesn't get that same attention he got in middle school anymore. He's probably like "what was it about my personality that was so much better back then?????" and desperately trying to personalitymaxx only to look like a desperate jester

In what country is 5'3 average for guys at 8th grade ?