Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

losing weight

E

eclipse

Recruit
★★
if your weight is something that makes selfconscious you better do something now or you’ll regret it later.
3 years ago i lost 100 pounds,i did the keto diet,cero carbs,intermittent fastin,some days i would go 18 hours without eating anythin,just water or coffee with stevia during that span of time.Going for 18 hours without eating anything that kept my insulin levels the lowest possible and that allowed my body to access more easily the fat stored in my body,it also helps with insulin resistance.If you don’t know if you have insulin resistance that can make difficult to lose weigh.
My big mistake was that i only did keto,intermittent fasting and cardio,but i didn’t keep lifting weights and not getting enough protein,so at the end i did lose a lot of fat but i also lost muscle,ended up skinny fat.

the reverse reclusemaxer

I went on a year diet and lost a ton of weight and was skinny in 2020 and was about the reach the next step in fixing my hormones but a family member fucked that up and we lost water and went homeless, my diet got all fucked and i gained all my weight back and more.

Exercise plus eating decently seems like the best solution to weight loss. Specifically, road cycling as low-impact cardio that allows you to burn many hundreds of calories if you ride at a good pace, consistently. I'm not super interested in fancy diets or eating certain foods, but simply burning more calories than I am consuming.
maybe you have good generatics or a good metabolism,but a lot people like have to resort to things