Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL losing weight is ridiculously hard when you have shit genes

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
I do cardio for two fucking hours every single day and do a 1500cal keto diet yet I´m not losing weight or bodyfat JFL.

Meanwhile chad eats pizza all day and is sub10% bf with an eight pack abs.

I have the opposite problem.

I cant lose belly fat no matter what

Wtf, how do you take in 1500 calories a day and not lose weight?

So reduce your calorie intake to 1400.

I have the opposite problem.
I have neither of the problems. My problem is I've had my "goal body" and it didn't do shit for me, so I can't find the motivation to maintain it.

it's better to do 1hour for example in the morning and 1 hour at 5 PM than 2 hours consecutively because your body stays warm when you split. And you lose more kcal because your body needs energy.

take this advice

and 1 kg fat is equivalent to 7500 kcal lost. If you lose 1000 everyday, normaly you lose 1 kg fat per week

and finally, results dont come in 1 or 2 months but more than 6 usually

it's better to do 1hour for example in the morning and 1 hour at 5 PM than 2 hours consecutively because your body stays warm when you split.

take this advice
thats what I´m doing already.

have you had your blood checked?

I do cardio for two fucking hours every single day and do a 1500cal keto diet yet I´m not losing weight or bodyfat JFL.

If you're NEET just water fast. I lost sixty to seventy pounds in 36 days. Didn't come back either. You will be pissing all the time and have daily small liquid shits...

1500 kcal diet is wrong and kinda dangerous. A man must be at minima 1800 to save your muscles from self-eating

note that the bodybuilders eat 2500-3500 kcal every day when they wanna lose fat

Have you tried thermogenic type supplements?

losing weight is fukken hard how do people do this shit lmao. I wouldn't mind being 120lbs of skinny twink failure if it meant I didn't get so hungwy for nummies. I don't eat a lot I just drink a lot of calories, I wish drink calories affected your hunger tbh

Go on a meth binge for like a month straight. Those pounds will fly right off. The last meth binge I went on, I literally went from having a beer gut to a full blown six pack by the time the binge was over. /true story

My problem is gaining weight. I tried two weight gainer shakes for a day for a month, three expanded meals with snacks in between, and desert and never even gain half a pound... Oh, and I tried weight training. Nothing works.

JFL at being 5'7 3/4 and 111lb

How long have you been at it? I eventually went down to 1000-1500 cals per day and after a while I was wasting away. Couldn't get bf < 12-13% and I'm getting Auchwitzed so now I'm trying to gain weight back but hope it's muscle.

I have no idea how some people are so naturally fit/buff looking.

Stop lying to yourself idiot OP. If you in a deficit you will lose weight. Its basic fucking science. Find out what your TDEE then subtract 500 and boom you will lose fat u mong. JFL at keto, if you go to the gym you will make no gains on 0 carbs unless you are a overweight fucker.
Lol i'm a chad then. I eat carelessly and im stuck at 92 pounds for years.
Ur 92 lbs? How u alive man

Do a PSMF diet, and forget about cardio when you are crash dieting, you won't need more cortisol in your system and that's exactly what a lot of cardio will accomplish!

It's better to do 2x full-body lifting training every week than 2 hours cardio a day!

Stop lying to yourself idiot OP. If you in a deficit you will lose weight. Its basic fucking science. Find out what your TDEE then subtract 500 and boom you will lose fat u mong. JFL at keto, if you go to the gym you will make no gains on 0 carbs unless you are a overweight fucker.

Ur 92 lbs? How u alive man
I don´t care about muscle loss, I just want to get to 5-6% bodyfat then clean bulk with steroids. I will lose all my muscle in March anyways when I get double jaw surgery and won´t be able to eat anything for a month.

Everything about genetics

I am in the middle

I don´t care about muscle loss, I just want to get to 5-6% bodyfat then clean bulk with steroids. I will lose all my muscle in March anyways when I get double jaw surgery and won´t be able to eat anything for a month.
Naturally you cannot get to 5 or 6%. The most you can legit get is max 8% but you will feel like you are dying. You might aswell starve yourself or hop on test if you want to reach that low bf

I want to go ER on people that can eat everything and don't get fat. I just pass near a bakery and hello 5 kilos.

If you're NEET just water fast. I lost sixty to seventy pounds in 36 days. Didn't come back either. You will be pissing all the time and have daily small liquid shits...
Will try.

I want to go ER on people that can eat everything and don't get fat. I just pass near a bakery and hello 5 kilos.
I put on 40lbs in 3 months when I was eating whatever I wanted. Took me 6 months to lose 50lbs while eating a 1500-1800 calorie diet :lul: