Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looksmax chadlite goes on tinder in usa

B

blackpilledhero

Recruit
★★★
He's an Australiacel

http://looksmax.net/Thread-amiugly-I%E2%80%99m-like-a-god-in-New-York-on-tinder

4076146b28152694605a13169f50d26d.jpg

3832aa51ba1d6a5ba79d33a42b5685bf.jpg

447dde52a5bbcd145202cd018cf124ed.jpg

f5698679f0ab5659a9cbd23d8a017c04.jpg

8FrAKqm.png

b2adec6ba36d04edb6bb3b34bfdc9b6d.jpg

8fb7b6ab1c700fd035ee9e7000eb9173.jpg

5692c204675518a040c0eaf4a4760206.jpg

e70eb84f68935cedc079cb62748dcddd.jpg

Daily fucking reminder that it's all looks. Chadlite+ is enough. You just need height, eye area and lower third (so everything). This guy isnt an actual chad but hes close I've seen him. 

Are there any Australiacels here? I can confirm that girls here are so fucking hard unlike anywhere else. UKcels have it similar.

I'm an Australiacel and I can confirm this country is fucking HELL for incels. American females are so much better than Australian ones.

wristcel said:
I'm an Australiacel and I can confirm this country is fucking HELL for incels. American females are so much better than Australian ones.

this country is hell in every way

wristcel said:

100% legit, aussies are racist as fuck.

Probably not your soul mate = I'm an unapologetic roastie slut who only fucks chad

Wtf how? I got like 40 in 2 days and I'm very niche looking plus ethnic. You should have seen how autist my bathroom selfies looked

I feel like I truly shouldn't be alive

When I hear people saying X country is worse than Y then I usually conclude that they’re coping. Female objects are shallow, vapid and hypergamous everywhere in the world.

this photo will forever be ingrained in my brain
R80tDCA.jpg

MayorOfKekville said:
When I hear people saying X country is worse than Y then I usually conclude that they’re coping. Female objects are shallow, vapid and hypergamous everywhere in the world.

australia is a special kind of hell

blackpilledhero said:

What makes it so? I've never been there.

I suppose the stereotype is that of rugby playing chads and other sporty jocks, tall muscular beach boys, blonde stacies, hot & sunny... oh, yeah ok, I get it.

MayorOfKekville said:
blackpilledhero said:
What makes it so? I've never been there.
I suppose the stereotype is that of rugby playing chads and other sporty jocks, tall muscular beach boys, blonde stacies, hot & sunny... oh, yeah ok, I get it.

pretty much all of this
its not even a stereotype, all true

chudur-budur said:
100% legit, aussies are racist as fuck.

Only towards curries and Asians. If you're black you'll be in heaven in Chadstralia.

yeah american incels might as well be volcels compared to us.

australia is so bad, you have no idea, honestly what to gtf out of this country

looks matter. water is wet. the sky is blue.

being a sub7 aspie is literal death.

It really does suck here even normies ostracise you here if you aren't 5+ you can only hangout with your local incels.

blackpilledhero said:
pretty much all of this
its not even a stereotype, all true

australia has a large range of chads in every city which is what makes it so much more excruciatingly worse. theres beachgoers, hipsters, big sports scene, rich white chads, quite a few changs at the uni's too. a lot of areas are multicultural too so its not just limited to white boys if girls ever want to spice things up but why would they. similar to america but some american places such as the south may be more sport based which some girls might not be into whereas women here are stocked up on all varietys of good looking men

I'm in Australia. The culture here makes it so that you pretty much have to be a stereotypical outgoing, bloke-y guy just to stand any chance whatsoever, whether you like it or not. Also being a guy who's into at least three different sports and being able to bare extremely hot Summers is a bonus; something I'd never ever achieve.

At least Ausies are close by to the Philippines. Much easier to get girls there.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back