Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I've had it with the pseudo-intellectualism on this site.

Sounds like low IQ cope tbh

Most studious people I know are not smart at all, just are NT and know how to follow a system
Wdym by studious? People who simply study more or people who have a higher education level?

If it's the latter, then you are coping hard

just people who are accustomed to studying in general, most arent technically smart just good at memorising shit
What's being technically smart?

The drugs circlejerk is also really annoying. As I mentioned earlier, there is a whole lot of bullshit circulating around reddit. The obvious ones we know, marijuana is harmless, perfect, etc. But there are some which are more obscure. One in particular that gets me is the idiocy that LSD trips have any epistomological meaning. Maybe they change you, maybe you see weird stuff, but that doesn't mean it's true. You can read all kinds of mind-numbing nonsense about witnessing the birth of the Universe, or making you understand science (I wish I was kidding). Oh but it's true! Kary Mullis says LSD helped him discover PCR. Oh wait, he's an AIDS denialist and thinks Astrology has something to it.

Enlightenment through recreational drug use. I agree, I think its probable BS. Anyone can attach any meaning to their perception of reality. Just because a person's mental state can become unbalanced through recreational drug use, doesn't necessarily mean they will discover any significant data about the metaphysical or the biological while in their mentally unbalanced state.

my attention span it too low to read all that

Nice Essay , didnt read a single Paragraph my nigger