Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looks are extremely important, but people on this site don't realize how much being a quiet, non nt, introverted cuck can destroy you.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
If you are lowninhib and social, you can obtain power. With power comes reapect. How can you honestly hold power and get access to vagina if you are a quiet little pussy who lets anyone tower over him? If you really wanted to ascend you would take steroid and get tattoos to signify your low inhibness. All in all, being a high inhib pussy will get you no pussy. Just remember that.

Last edited:
Dude the spelling mistakes hurt my eyes ngl

8ce76c623463503f94d348c572a2af20  koko gorilla the gorilla

Fixed in less than 5 seconds, this thread wont get responses though, people dont actually want to make valid point jfl
Mostly cause it kinda sounds like redpill nonsense.

Chad can be a high inhib pussy and still slay. It doesnt matter if you have tattoos or take steroids. If you are a manlet, Gorilla, or ugly you lose.

Theres no valid point to make here ngl

Screenshot 20200423 132040 Chrome

low inhib + nt works only for 5+/10 normies, else everyone thinks you're jestermaxxing to compensate for your flaws (for height - Napoleon syndrome, for dick size - "teehee he must have a small dick", etc)

Mostly cause it kinda sounds like redpill nonsense.

Chad can be a high inhib pussy and still slay. It doesnt matter if you have tattoos or take steroids. If you are a manlet, Gorilla, or ugly you lose.

Theres no valid point to make here ngl

View attachment 248041
No he cant slay, dont be delusional. If he never makes a move he wont get shit.

No he cant slay, dont be delusional. If he never makes a move he wont get shit.
Youre telling me that all you have to do is get tattoos, take steroids, and be low inhib, and I'm delusional?

Jfl

644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

low inhib + nt works only for 5+/10 normies, else everyone thinks you're jestermaxxing to compensate for your flaws (for height - Napoleon syndrome, for dick size - "teehee he must have a small dick", etc)
Tbh if ur lower than 5 being low inhib is useless, people will think you are a retarded tryhard

Youre telling me that all you have to do is get tattoos, take steroids, and be low inhib, and I'm delusional?

Jfl

View attachment 248042
Ofc not you postmaxxing fuck, if your face has downsydrome or you look like a an ugly fuck in your face you cant slay no matter what. This is for 4/10 face plus dudes. Do you think girls want to get fucked by nerds who are quiet and not socially dominant? Jfl at your thinking.
Tbh if ur lower than 5 being low inhib is useless, people will think you are a retarded tryhard
But what is the point of being high inhib even if you are ugly, you just get stomped on your whole life. Atleast if you roid and become a muscle animal you have respect and people wont mess with you

Do you think girls want to get fucked by nerds who are quiet and not socially dominant?
If he is chad then yes.

If he is you then no.

Understand now?

20200428 204936

But you can change your behaviour, that’s what PUA is about.
But you cannot change your looks.

But you can change your behaviour, that’s what PUA is about.
But you cannot change your looks.
Wrong. You cant fake anything. Experience is the only thing that allows you to fake your behavior.

You’re a quiet, non nt introvert BECAUSE you of how you were treated BECAUSE you were ugly.

No.
I don't mean that you're wrong.
I mean that I don't want to change my inherently introverted and schizoid personality just to get pussy, I'd rather be incel.
I don't even think I can change it anyway.
Look do matter tho, and if I was Chad I'd be slaying despite being shy and introverted.
Plus, is not like I never approach or I'm unable to make eye contact. I have decent social skill, I just don't like being around people very much.

True as fuck. Some incels with good social skills can at least make friends to cope with.

There is no such thing as a high inhib "Chadcel", unless he is too high inhib to use Tinder. Any Chad can use Tinder and fuck average girls easy. Now, if we are comparing Chads, the extroverted low inhib chad will beat the introverted high inhib Chad, but no Chad can be full blown incel, only volcel.

You're somewhat correct, but if you're good looking you don't need to be socially skilled. The girls come to you, if you shy away they think it's "cute". If you say something weird they find you "mysterious" and so on.

Tell it to chad

Chicken or the egg type deal I think. Introverted cuz ugly tbh

Being non-NT cant hurt you if youre average or below in looks.

It's enough the be not interesting or even worse, boring, (ofc only as a low value male) to get sorted out by modern gynocentric society.

No I will not let gay normies tell me how to act. If they are so strong and bad ass they can make me get tattooes and be low inhib

If you are lowninhib and social, you can obtain power. With power comes reapect. How can you honestly hold power and get access to vagina if you are a quiet little pussy who lets anyone tower over him? If you really wanted to ascend you would take steroid and get tattoos to signify your low inhibness. All in all, being a high inhib pussy will get you no pussy. Just remember that.
Just get tattoos, bro. :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

If you are legit aspie or autist, then your chances are basically zero, i agree. A gigachad can compensate his autism, because of looks and abundance of social experience, and i honestly think that autist chad can ascend easier than the average NT incel. But if youre an aspie and youre not a male model, you are as fucked as a deformed monster.

btw OP do this https://www.aspietests.org/raads/ and post the results.

Theory sounds legit

Are you seriously telling me right now that NT is legit? Lol at the state of this forum.

Are you seriously telling me right now that NT is legit? Lol at the state of this forum.
OP was rated above average by PSL forums.

It's always above average dudes preaching NT theory

OP was rated above average by PSL forums.

It's always above average dudes preaching NT theory
Not gonna bother reading your dumbass essay lmao at the end of the day you won’t get pussy and neither will I

Not gonna bother reading your dumbass essay lmao at the end of the day you won’t get pussy and neither will I
tbh

Only relevant if you're 4-5/10. Chad can be shy and still get pussy as a 'cute quiet guy'

6.5/10 tbh it can work

Looks are still everything

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back