Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck all of you retards who believe that NT/personality matters even in the slightest.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
IT DOESNT. It doesn’t matter for shit. If you believe retarded shit like this go to reddit or looksmax.org

Are you implying that mental disorders don't make life much harder? Sure, it wouldn't matter for Chad, but there's more to life than getting laid and not being psychologically normal does make many aspects of your life harder.

Are you implying that mental disorders don't make life much harder? Sure, it wouldn't matter for Chad, but there's more to life than getting laid and not being psychologically normal does make many aspects of your life harder.

This 100%

Sure 8+ men can get away with almost everything but suffering from a mental illness can make high tier normies incels, that would otherwise have a fair shot at getting laid. Ofc if you're incel tier it's over regardless of your mental state.

Keep coping if you think metal disorders hold chad back. “There’s more to life than getting laid” keep coping bro

Keep coping if you think metal disorders hold chad back. “There’s more to life than getting laid” keep coping bro

"But Chad" is not an argument anymore. Nothing holds Chad back, he's a mythical creature we can just say rules don't apply to. Pussy falls out of the trees for Chad, obviously. We're not talking about Chad. But there's a difference between being Chad and being incel. Just because you aren't Chad doesn't mean you're incel. Sometimes you're just a normie. And normies can't get away with being socially incompetent.

low iq thread

"But Chad" is not an argument anymore. Nothing holds Chad back, he's a mythical creature we can just say rules don't apply to. Pussy falls out of the trees for Chad, obviously. We're not talking about Chad. But there's a difference between being Chad and being incel. Just because you aren't Chad doesn't mean you're incel. Sometimes you're just a normie. And normies can't get away with being socially incompetent.
Normies don’t get laid either. You think girls approach normies and want to voluntarily fuck them keep coping. Their pussys only get wet for Henry cavil, o’pry, and Chico. Not the fat extroverted Mexican guy who has a nice job.

Normies don’t get laid either. You think girls approach normies and want to voluntarily fuck them keep coping. Their pussys only get wet for Henry cavil, o’pry, and Chico. Not the fat extroverted Mexican guy who has a nice job.
Many have gotten laid and not dwelling in the basement and having social skills are keys to maximizing their chances. There are autistic chadlites and higher-tier normies on here who are KHHV. There are not many hyper NT people with the same level of looks who are KHHV.

Keep up with the nonsensical all-or-bust thinking. "Hair is a cope doesn't matter for Chad", "autism is a cope doesn't matter for Chad," and "X is cope doesn't matter for Chad." Male model looks can overcome almost anything. It's not an indication that there isn't a subset of the population where things like this actually matter.

don't mistake being blackpilled for being retarded

Maybe women don't approach normies. That's why normies approach women. They put in work. They don't wait to be approached, they know they're not attractive enough for that. But you can make up for not being Chad by doing other things. That's not the same as being incel.

Maybe women don't approach normies. That's why normies approach women. They put in work. They don't wait to be approached, they know they're not attractive enough for that. But you can make up for not being Chad by doing other things. That's not the same as being incel.
Are you seriously telling me right now that NT is legit? Lol at the state of this forum

The purpose of life is to have sex TBH NGL

Are you seriously telling me right now that NT is legit? Lol at the state of this forum

Am I saying a normie who's socially inept can't get laid, while a normie who isn't socially inept can? Yeah I'm saying that. I'm saying if you're a normie who is neurotypical, you can get laid. If you put in work in all the other aspects of your self. And if you're not a neurotypical normie, you're too mentalcel'd to get laid.

Am I saying a normie who's socially inept can't get laid, while a normie who isn't socially inept can? Yeah I'm saying that. I'm saying if you're a normie who is neurotypical, you can get laid. If you put in work in all the other aspects of your self. And if you're not a neurotypical normie, you're too mentalcel'd to get laid.
Explain to me how to be neurological in you terms. Also explain to me what you classify as a normie looks wise

Explain to me how to be neurological in you terms. Also explain to me what you classify as a normie looks wise

Neurotypical in this case just means you need to know how to navigate social situations. And "normie looks?" You have to look about as good as any other dude that gets laid. See a guy who has a wife or girlfriend? He obviously wasn't ugly enough to be incel. So he must be a normie or higher.

I suspect people that claim being NT doesn't matter might be heavily on the spectrum themselves.

Neurotypical in this case just means you need to know how to navigate social situations. And "normie looks?" You have to look about as good as any other dude that gets laid. See a guy who has a wife or girlfriend? He obviously wasn't ugly enough to be incel. So he must be a normie or higher.
So you’re basically admitting personality matters

Yes, for normies. Not for incels or Chads. We need to come to terms with the fact that "Incel" and "Chad" are not the only two classes of man.

Yes, not having personality and/or neurological disorders which in some cases are so severe they render you basically incapable of conversing to women at all matter.. Who would've thought.

@Einon what do you think

My conversation ability sucks ngl, but you can't talk with most foids about anything other than some bullshit. Most of them are brainlets

Yes, not having personality and/or neurological disorders which in some cases are so severe they render you basically incapable of conversing to women at all matter.. Who would've thought.

:bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill::bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill:

There is nothing more to life than sex.

Aristotle IQ.

Looks are everything. Personality means nothing. Water wet.

21eee08c865110a4727555b9c450bc82

It does matter. Being extraverted is important. Yes we know Chad can "get away" with being an autistic introvert, but an NT chad will slay ten times more.

It does matter. Being extraverted is important. Yes we know Chad can "get away" with being an autistic introvert, but an NT chad will slay ten times more.
Who fucking cares if it matters for chad

It matters even for chad, it matters more for non-chads.
My point is, who cares if it matters for chad. He’ll get laid regardless. Chad lives rent free in you head apparently

Damn right OP. The only true blue mentalcels are those scarred by witnessing a murder or being molested as a kid etc. Schizophrenia and other mental disorders? Fakecel if decent looking. Try harder. You'll find a girl who's interested in taking care of your defective ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back