Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are people content with being a lowly worshipper of a higher power? This is the ultimate cuckery

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
Even if we say god is real, why are you okay with being nothing more than a mere puppet toy to a higher power? Suffering would only exist because this deity allows it to, this deity would be responsible for everything that’s happened from the beginning of time until now. Knew it was gonna happen and still let it.

You are hardly any different than a nigger obeying his master. And you are following something of pure evil, even if it was real.

Why wouldn’t you want all that power for yourself? Why wouldn’t you want your own universe to rule over? And create your own worlds. Fuck a god nigga, I am the god.

Religion is cucked because you are devaluing yourself to a mere toy in the grand scheme of existence. You would only exist because your lord allows it and he can destroy you like trash if he sees fit.

Clavicus Vile
I sold your soul for a fleshlight ★★★★

Seethe harder.

Christ is King.

someone finally said it

religion is mindcontrol to make people powerless. the people who control religion are the real gods. religion is a mind virus that spreads and disables critical, rational and logical thought

bancuck type beat

Christ is King.

Dance Party GIF by Minions

Clavicus Vile
I sold your soul for a fleshlight ★★★★

Seethe harder.

Christ is King.
IMG 1050

It's better for everyone else that the religious people's algorithm is set to "sheep" rather than "unruly nigger". I'd rather have them be free, but if it's going to be the way it is, I welcome it.

Most humans have an innate desire to submit to a higher power.
By doing so you let go of some or most accountability and stress less/ are more optimistic.

It's the same reason normies always more or less want a leader, they don't want to think.

Why wouldn’t you want all that power for yourself? Why wouldn’t you want your own universe to rule over? And create your own worlds. Fuck a god nigga, I am the god.
Based and Rick Sanchezpilled

Most humans have an innate desire to submit to a higher power.
By doing so you let go of some or most accountability and stress less/ are more optimistic.

It's the same reason normies always more or less want a leader, they don't want to think.
High iq take