Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Look at this disgusting degenerate faggot cuck from IT

Albocel

Albocel

Banned
-
84v8ca12fs021

Imagine being lower than an incel. Like beneath the bottom of the barrel.Fucking degenerate fag. Filthy fucking garbage is what this faggot is :feelswhat:

Last edited:
JFL @ the mental gymnatics by incels-in-denial. You are "in control" and "asserting your dominance" by letting your wife get fucked by another male. :lul::lul: Fucking degenerates.

wtf am I reading?

come on now. better incel than cuck.

JFL @ the mental gymnatics by incels-in-denial. You are "in control" and "asserting your dominance" by letting your wife get fucked by another male. :lul::lul: Fucking degenerates.
CUCK GENOCIDE NOW

FEED THESE REDDIT CUCKS TO LIVE STARVING PIGS NOW

Lol nice cope, cuck

:soy:: Fuck you guys, I "made" her fuck the guy, so I'm not a wimp! Yeah, she pegs me, so what? I don't have guys buttfuck me so I'm not gay!

y does the queer care? don't like what we post then don't look

I don't know why but this made me laugh so hard. I was expecting for ER or something.:feelzez:
Haha I only said cho because he posted a picture of him. If he had posted any other revolutionary i wouldve said something about that one that was posted

CUCK GENOCIDE NOW

FEED THESE REDDIT CUCKS TO LIVE STARVING PIGS NOW

this.

also I bet r/cuckold is still up, and not banned like us.

feminism is female dominance. it must end. with bloodshed.

this.

also I bet r/cuckold is still up, and not banned like us.

feminism is female dominance. it must end. with bloodshed.
Of course its probably still up bro.

IT MUST END brothER NOW YOU HAVE MY FULL SUPPORT

Haha I only said cho because he posted a picture of him. If he had posted any other revolutionary i wouldve said something about that one that was posted
Dark Knight Rises

Now look at this incel motherfucker. Bloodthirsty and vicious as fuck. We are like snakes compared to faggot beta cucks and Chad retards :feelzez: