Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] You should actually accept that sex & relationships are ALL that matters in life

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Major
★★★★★
There's this misconception about the whitepill, that you should acknowledge blackpill while at the same time somehow try to "make the best out of" life OUTSIDE of dating, but at that point it's just bluepill

You MUST accept that sex & relationships are the ONLY thing that "matters" in life, that way you'll stop giving credit to this garbage existence and feeling sad that you don't have motivation for "life" while being an incel, because what fucking "life"? everything except sex is fake and not strong enough to cope with inceldom, as an incel you never had a life to begin with, so stop giving a fuck about anything within life

Being an incel human male is literally the worst incarnation of life, don't let normies with sentimental spiritual garbage gaslight you otherwise, everything normies do in their life is to get sex

This entire bullshit existence is absolutely meaningless and godless and NOTHING matters, "life" is fake, simply because sex is the only thing that matters, stop trying to pretend this world is something more than what it is, the holy shit spiritual crowd gives too much credit to this universe

Last edited:
@CopingForBrutality @Bianor

Yeah we know that

Yeah it means everything, behind everything anyone does it can all link back to some sort of subconscious biological drive to have sex and acquire a vast quantity and quality of sexual partners.

I agreee 100%. Fuck normies who say that sex and relationships aren’t important.

I agreee 100%. Fuck normies who say that sex and relationships aren’t important.
Just gaslighting from foids or simpery from cucks who think if they keep saying what foids want they will eventually get .0000001% of a crumb of pussy.
Everyone, even foids, know life is empty and meaningless without sex.

This tread needs to be put in the must read section

Sex is everything in life

Just gaslighting from foids or simpery from cucks who think if they keep saying what foids want they will eventually get .0000001% of a crumb of pussy.
Everyone, even foids, know life is empty and meaningless without sex.
Yep. Life is empty without sex and real romantic love. Just sex alone isn’t even enough. If I won the lottery and could fuck a new prostitute every day I would still be a hollow shell of a human being and wouldn’t be happy. Mutual desire and emotional connection is very important too.

There's this misconception about the whitepill, that you should acknowledge blackpill while at the same time somehow try to "make the best out of" life OUTSIDE of dating, but at that point it's just bluepill

You MUST accept that sex & relationships are the ONLY thing that "matters" in life, that way you'll stop giving credit to this garbage existence and feeling sad that you don't have motivation for "life" while being an incel, because what fucking "life"? everything except sex is fake and not strong enough to cope with inceldom, as an incel you never had a life to begin with, so stop giving a fuck about anything within life

Being an incel human male is literally the worst incarnation of life, don't let normies with sentimental spiritual garbage gaslight you otherwise, everything normies do in their life is to get sex

This entire bullshit existence is absolutely meaningless and godless and NOTHING matters, "life" is fake, simply because sex is the only thing that matters, stop trying to pretend this world is something more than what it is, the holy shit spiritual crowd gives too much credit to this universe
Yeah bro, sticking your dick in a hole and holding hands with a girl is the highlight of your life as a male, I’m sure of it

There’s absolutely nothing else that matters besides sex? As if 99% of your day is full of desperately wanting pussy like a dog begs for scraps?

Yeah.

Reproduction.

Yeah bro, sticking your dick in a hole and holding hands with a girl is the highlight of your life as a male, I’m sure of it

There’s absolutely nothing else that matters besides sex? As if 99% of your day is full of desperately wanting pussy like a dog begs for scraps?
I have many hobbies and interests other than sex and they are great. However, none of them can fill the void caused by lack of love and sex. Humans are meant to have sex and reproduce. It’s the most primitive biological purpose you have. It’s not in my biology to love cars, which is my main hobby. I learned that interest and it’s fun, but nothing can make up for the lack of one of your fundamental needs.

I have many hobbies and interests other than sex and they are great. However, none of them can fill the void caused by lack of love and sex. Humans are meant to have sex and reproduce. It’s the most primitive biological purpose you have. It’s not in my biology to love cars, which is my main hobby. I learned that interest and it’s fun, but nothing can make up for the lack of one of your fundamental needs.
its literally a psychological need for an male with working hormones and a libido to have, look at 50+ year old geezers who never touched a foid in their lives, they are always irritable, neurotic, bitter, always screaming at kids on his yard, and utterly miserable.

its literally a psychological need for an male with working hormones and a libido to have, look at 50+ year old geezers who never touched a foid in their lives, they are always irritable, neurotic, bitter, always screaming at kids on his yard, and utterly miserable.
They have insane mental fortitude if they didnt rope or ER in their situation.

Yeah, absolutely. And the brutal part is nothing else can make up for the lack of that, NOTHING. Too many people fail to comprehend that. No amount of fast cars, time spent at the cabin, or anything else you can think of is going to satisfy that biological need.

Yeah, absolutely. And the brutal part is nothing else can make up for the lack of that, NOTHING. Too many people fail to comprehend that. No amount of fast cars, time spent at the cabin, or anything else you can think of is going to satisfy that biological need.
Absolutely nothing will do, and it will slowly mentally consume us until we rope, ER or evolve into Neurotic, even more Miserable Geezers.

They have insane mental fortitude if they didnt rope or ER in their situation.
Yeah, man. The user @Emba on here has insane mental strength for still being sane and still being alive. I forget exactly how old he is, but I think it’s like 55-60. Guys like that have my respect, because I’m still young a know how fucking hard it is. Guys like him suffered with inceldom for multiple DECADES.

Absolutely nothing will do, and it will slowly mentally consume us until we rope, ER or evolve into Neurotic, even more Miserable Geezers.
Yep. I can confidently say I will never go ER, but the chances of me ending up roping or just slowly rotting are high. Imagine me in 20, or heck, even 10 years if I don’t rope by then. I already lost my father, the one person who shared my interests and helped me work on stuff. My life is already noticeably worse and way lonelier without him. Imagine if my mother died around 10 years from now as well, which is realistic since she is almost 60 now. I’d literally have nobody close to do stuff with and would essentially be all alone. That’s when my mind would go to complete shit and neuroticism.

Yeah, man. The user @Emba on here has insane mental strength for still being sane and still being alive. I forget exactly how old he is, but I think it’s like 55-60. Guys like that have my respect, because I’m still young a know how fucking hard it is. Guys like him suffered with inceldom for multiple DECADES.
Hes actually 62.

Hes actually 62.
Yep. I knew it was somewhere around that number. God that’s so brutal being an incel till you are almost a senior citizen and ready to retire.

Yep. I knew it was somewhere around that number. God that’s so brutal being an incel till you are almost a senior citizen and ready to retire.
Turned 18 4 months ago and i cant fucking stand it anymore, wonder how the poor guy's doing.

Yep. I can confidently say I will never go ER, but the chances of me ending up roping or just slowly rotting are high. Imagine me in 20, or heck, even 10 years if I don’t rope by then. I already lost my father, the one person who shared my interests and helped me work on stuff. My life is already noticeably worse and way lonelier without him. Imagine if my mother died around 10 years from now as well, which is realistic since she is almost 60 now. I’d literally have nobody close to do stuff with and would essentially be all alone. That’s when my mind would go to complete shit and neuroticism.
Ive got dismissive dad and verbally, emotionally abusive mom, and to move out successfully i have to successfully wageslave for a couple years after cuckversity. (Which is 4 or 5 years of absolute ERfuel)

Turned 18 4 months ago and i cant fucking stand it anymore, wonder how the poor guy's doing.
I’m sure life is hard for him. I just hope he has enough money to afford good copes. I’ve gotta get a job soon to start making enough money to afford to do more car stuff. I just turned 19 a month and a half ago.

Ive got dismissive dad and verbally, emotionally abusive mom, and to move out successfully i have to successfully wageslave for a couple years after cuckversity. (Which is 4 or 5 years of absolute ERfuel)
BRUTAL man. Shit like that is why I will forever be grateful I had decent parents. I couldn’t stand being at university and getting mugged by everyone. I did a short 3 month certification program for a basic medical job and need to start soon.

BRUTAL man. Shit like that is why I will forever be grateful I had decent parents. I couldn’t stand being at university and getting mugged by everyone. I did a short 3 month certification program for a basic medical job and need to start soon.
Spic moms are verbally and emotionally abusive, neurotic as shit and its all normalized so hard.

I’m sure life is hard for him. I just hope he has enough money to afford good copes. I’ve gotta get a job soon to start making enough money to afford to do more car stuff. I just turned 19 a month and a half ago.
Im sure hes one of the more well off boomers out there.

Spic moms are verbally and emotionally abusive, neurotic as shit and its all normalized so hard.
Sucks man. Sorry you have to go through that.