Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [Long post] I've been pretending to go to university for the past year...

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
"No you fucking short skitskin nigger loser virgin misogynist! You deserved to be bullied!"
-The 600 kg hambeast known as u/BBW_gaming

Lmao, this is one of the reasons why I made this post. I'm tired of inceltears and normies telling me I deserve to live like this.

Lmao, this is one of the reasons why I made this post. I'm tired of inceltears and normies telling me I deserve to live like this.
Painful, isn't it? :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I made this thread to show any non-incels lurking here that this is what bullying and rejection really does to some of us.

LMFAO they don't care. Just World fallacy though hee hee hee. Only bad people suffer!

Sorry to hear it though. Life just isn't fair at all. SMFH

LMFAO they don't care. Just World fallacy though hee hee hee. Only bad people suffer!

Sorry to hear it though. Life just isn't fair at all. SMFH

yeah i doubt they care, they are heartless.

Damn, sorry to hear that... I wish you all the best.

E: Same as you, I love my parents too. I can’t imagine life without them. They always support me to the fullest... Lately I’ve been thinking about this a lot and whenever I think about that it almost always brings tears to my eyes, knowing that I have such amazing people in my life...

Damn, sorry to hear that... I wish you all the best.

E: Same as you, I love my parents too. I can’t imagine life without them. They always support me to the fullest... Lately I’ve been thinking about this a lot and whenever I think about that it almost always brings tears to my eyes, knowing that I have such amazing people in my life...

Thank you bro. And yeah we really are blessed, when you hear stories on this forum from others about their abusive parents, etc. it makes you grateful. If I didn't have parents like this I would have probably roped by now. They're the only thing motivating me to carry on.

Man shit that is some heavy shit you got you have to tell them the longer you leave it th worse it will be if you can’t tell them by speaking to them write them a letter detailed give it to them say you are going out for a while and tell them to read it and text you when they are ready for me when it comes to telling my mum stuff I find hard to say I text her it but in a sincere way

I don't even know what to say man, this is beyond fucked up I would first tell your parents the truth no matter how much it hurts because right now your parents are killing themselves for nothing and by waiting longer it's only gonna get worse. I would also go on to explain how the bullying affected your grades and that's why you couldn't graduate with good grades.

It's going to be a rough noose to get out of, my brother. It's going to get tighter and tighter as time goes on.

Just make sure you come clean before you rope. This could lead you to feeling helpless, and if you consider roping over it, you may as well come clean first and see if it takes some weight off your chest, right?

Stay strong brother. I understand why you did what you did, but you will have to face the music eventually. You have a strong community of friends behind you.

I'd come clean if I were you, you're definitely not doing yourself any favors by quite literally living a lie. I know it'll be hard but infinitely better than the long-term consequences that will come and hit you HARD if you continue this...i wish you luck bro:feelsautistic:

one time i was lying about going to work for almost 2 weeks when i got fired -- eventually i fessed up and my parents understood , though disappointed, i lived through it. goodluck bro hoping the best for you.

Many incels have horrible lives that will only get worse, that's the truth. Then when I see all these people such as those on Inceltears that don't know anything about incels it just makes me hate them even more.

Elliot Rodger detailed a similar situation in his manifesto in which, several months before the attack, he pretended to go to university and would just sit in the library reading books while planning the Day of Retribution.

Can't relate to your situation as a whole, but I'm used to living with some massive lies I've told to people close to me. I'd say in this case you should come clean to your parents since they care about you, and tell them about the reason you feel your life is the way it is. Can your deformity be fixed, or can your looks be improved with surgery to a meaningful extent in general? Maybe your parents will understand and help you with it. Doing this you'll maybe have a chance of having a good life in the future, but either way you have nothing to lose at this point since you're on your way to the grave anyway if you continue living like this.

Brutal. Stay strong.

One of the things about my life is that I am totally okay with inflicting misery on myself...but I love my parents more than anything in this world. They've done so much raising me and giving me all they've given.

The idea of bringing them misery is just pure torture for me. So I know how you feel. I had to bring my parents bad news all the time in Uni when I failed courses and fucked around. Shit was bad.

Went through a similar thing I dropped all my courses for one semester and just LDAR’d, must be tough

You are a good man OP, I can see that you care a lot about your parents, I hope you can help them.
I do not know how admission works for new students in uni of your country, but try to get into one, especially in STEM, my course is computer science and this year I was blessed with a interneship that pays very well, because of that for the first time I got to bring food from the market, my mother cried with emotion because we were having a hard time making through the end of the month. Sometimes what keeps me sane is knowing that my parents need me and I need to put up with the shit the world throws at me, because otherwise no one else will be there for them.

Sorry to hear that OP I've also been bullied and aside from foids ruining our lives bullying is relatively the worst, bullying no matter what should be a CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY

That horrible dude and your lucky to have parent that give a shit about you but you should definitely get your shit together and go back to school.

I’ll be honest I don’t know what I would do in your situation other than to just press on in spite of the normie harassment. As for your lies, just know you cannot keep them up forever. Best of luck to you, you will certainly need it. And I don’t mean to scare you by saying that, but it’s going to be tough.

come clean bro you have to face it. I wish you the best.

They're gonna find out eventually, although difficult i suggest you confess. What is the deformity you have if you don't mind sharing?

Jesus christ dude.

You seem like a good dude. Most guys your age don't even contemplate the wellbeing of their parents in such a way. Which country are you in?

Went through a similar thing I dropped all my courses for one semester and just LDAR’d, must be tough
Same here, then I changed my program in community college after telling my parents. It was tough for sure.

OP, I think you need to come clean at some point, and a lot of people have given some good advice here. They'll find out eventually and things will just become more complicated.

Same shit happened to me man, I used to get amazing marks in school and used to be very smart, but from grade nine onwards I got really bad marks and was socially ostracized and sometimes bullied.

Many teachers back then had high hopes for me too, but I'm a failure man, I can understand how you feel and trust me it's worse that not having a girlfriend or sex or anything like that.

I wish you told them right when the bullying started, but even now it's not too late. Buy your dad some food and tell him you want to have a talk with him. Tell him about the bullying and how it messed up your grades, so you'll need to enroll in community college. If your parents really love you and don't just see you as a future cash cow they will understand. Or tell your parents college isn't for you and you've decided to begin work. I got a very expensive worthless degree that I chased after almost all my life, and I still don't have a job, school is bullshit unless you're NT and very productive and self motivated.

Rough shit.

But what will the "normal people" say?

"Just lift bro. Just get a haircut bro. Just, be funny bro. Everything is your fault. Everything bad happens to you because you want it to happen to you. Do these stupid inane fucking things that nobody cares about and spend all your money on useless things and then just ignore the bullies"

FUCKINGGRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

School ia overrated anyway. Once you are out there on the jobmarket its more about who you know and not what you know.

aim for betabux game in your later life.
Fd4d51a124e1f31c030e5b2ce8737f7a

Nah.

Yeah that is 100% accurate. They also accuse me of being a "victim".
Getting accused of being a victim is legit ragefuel, it really makes me wanna go Sodini :rage: I feel your pain bro :heart:

Stopped reading after '16'
He pretended he was in college since september 2017, so he's probably 18 or 19 now. The bullying got bad for him at 16, so his junior and senior year brought his GPA down.

I can relate. I was actually able to get to good university, however I started to struggle and I have dropped out month ago. Parents think that I am graduating this year, but it's not going to happen. Haven't told them yet.

Why did you do this?

Couldn't your parents check your grades and school performance?

Every day I wish I could just end my life. But my family is the only thing stopping me from dying. My parents love me a lot and I can't do it to them, it's not fair for all the love and support they've given me. But I can't also let them down this badly, I can't even get into a semi-decent university with these terrible grades. I'm going to resit some exams this coming year to try and salvage a place at a lower university next year. I'm not sure how I'm going to explain that to my parents though...
Hang in there. It will be hard. My last year at school I sat alone in every class and talked to no one. During university it got better. Still not many friends but coping.

Thanks to mods for stickying this post.

OP, get a degree from any uni, oxford or cambridge is not going to solve anything.

I don't even know what to say man, this is beyond fucked up I would first tell your parents the truth no matter how much it hurts because right now your parents are killing themselves for nothing and by waiting longer it's only gonna get worse. I would also go on to explain how the bullying affected your grades and that's why you couldn't graduate with good grades.
It's going to be a rough noose to get out of, my brother. It's going to get tighter and tighter as time goes on.

Just make sure you come clean before you rope. This could lead you to feeling helpless, and if you consider roping over it, you may as well come clean first and see if it takes some weight off your chest, right?

Stay strong brother. I understand why you did what you did, but you will have to face the music eventually. You have a strong community of friends behind you.
I'd come clean if I were you, you're definitely not doing yourself any favors by quite literally living a lie. I know it'll be hard but infinitely better than the long-term consequences that will come and hit you HARD if you continue this...i wish you luck bro:feelsautistic:
one time i was lying about going to work for almost 2 weeks when i got fired -- eventually i fessed up and my parents understood , though disappointed, i lived through it. goodluck bro hoping the best for you.
Can't relate to your situation as a whole, but I'm used to living with some massive lies I've told to people close to me. I'd say in this case you should come clean to your parents since they care about you, and tell them about the reason you feel your life is the way it is. Can your deformity be fixed, or can your looks be improved with surgery to a meaningful extent in general? Maybe your parents will understand and help you with it. Doing this you'll maybe have a chance of having a good life in the future, but either way you have nothing to lose at this point since you're on your way to the grave anyway if you continue living like this.
Brutal. Stay strong.

One of the things about my life is that I am totally okay with inflicting misery on myself...but I love my parents more than anything in this world. They've done so much raising me and giving me all they've given.

The idea of bringing them misery is just pure torture for me. So I know how you feel. I had to bring my parents bad news all the time in Uni when I failed courses and fucked around. Shit was bad.
You are a good man OP, I can see that you care a lot about your parents, I hope you can help them.
I do not know how admission works for new students in uni of your country, but try to get into one, especially in STEM, my course is computer science and this year I was blessed with a interneship that pays very well, because of that for the first time I got to bring food from the market, my mother cried with emotion because we were having a hard time making through the end of the month. Sometimes what keeps me sane is knowing that my parents need me and I need to put up with the shit the world throws at me, because otherwise no one else will be there for them.
Sorry to hear that OP I've also been bullied and aside from foids ruining our lives bullying is relatively the worst, bullying no matter what should be a CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY
That horrible dude and your lucky to have parent that give a shit about you but you should definitely get your shit together and go back to school.
I’ll be honest I don’t know what I would do in your situation other than to just press on in spite of the normie harassment. As for your lies, just know you cannot keep them up forever. Best of luck to you, you will certainly need it. And I don’t mean to scare you by saying that, but it’s going to be tough.
come clean bro you have to face it. I wish you the best.
Same here, then I changed my program in community college after telling my parents. It was tough for sure.

OP, I think you need to come clean at some point, and a lot of people have given some good advice here. They'll find out eventually and things will just become more complicated.
I wish you told them right when the bullying started, but even now it's not too late. Buy your dad some food and tell him you want to have a talk with him. Tell him about the bullying and how it messed up your grades, so you'll need to enroll in community college. If your parents really love you and don't just see you as a future cash cow they will understand. Or tell your parents college isn't for you and you've decided to begin work. I got a very expensive worthless degree that I chased after almost all my life, and I still don't have a job, school is bullshit unless you're NT and very productive and self motivated.
Getting accused of being a victim is legit ragefuel, it really makes me wanna go Sodini :rage: I feel your pain bro :heart:
Thanks to mods for stickying this post.

OP, get a degree from any uni, oxford or cambridge is not going to solve anything.

Thanks for the advice guys, much appreciated :heart: :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
Jesus christ dude.

You seem like a good dude. Most guys your age don't even contemplate the wellbeing of their parents in such a way. Which country are you in?

Thanks brother. I'm in the UK.

Same shit happened to me man, I used to get amazing marks in school and used to be very smart, but from grade nine onwards I got really bad marks and was socially ostracized and sometimes bullied.

Many teachers back then had high hopes for me too, but I'm a failure man, I can understand how you feel and trust me it's worse that not having a girlfriend or sex or anything like that.

Yeah man, this is worse than being sexless/girlfriendless. Just knowing that I wasted my potential and I'll never get another chance in my life. :feelscry:

Last edited:
I think the most important thing at the moment is meditating on what you are actually passionate about. I think a lot of us have trouble when faced with a career choice because we "think" we have to choose one of the traditional normie careers. Lawyer, coder, MD and so forth. Truth is nowadays one could make a better living out of YouTube and Patreon if one is passionate about it. What would you do for example if money were never a problem in your life? What would be the activities that would fullifil you the most? Obviously, I don't know you and can't give any pertinent advice but you seem introspective and you mentioned reading books so I think this indicates you are passionate about knowledge in one form or another. Do you have any thinkers or writers that really inspire you? Or any other people that you look up to?

If I may ask, what A levels did you take?

You should never have tried to hide from them the fact you are lonely / don’t have friends. Come clean with everything with special emphasis on how depressed you were as a cause of failing your exams and how scared you were to disappoint them as a reason for not telling them. They will feel guilty for making you feel like you had to protect them from that information and hopefully help you as it sounds like they love you.

Over the last few years, all the loneliness and bullying at school caused my grades to plummet. I got severely, severely bullied for years. I lost motivation and fell into deep depression. I went from an A-grade student at the age of 16 to now failing all my subjects last year. I got the lowest grades possible on all 3 A-Levels I took. At 16 my teachers had tipped me to get into Oxford or Cambridge universities and a bright future.

Now, since September 2017, I've been pretending to go to a top university by lying to my parents. I printed out fake grade sheets and managed to convince them. They trust me 100% and didn't question anything. Every morning I leave the house and just go to the local library and sit there, reading books or scrolling my phone. Then I come back home and tell my parents that I had a productive day at uni. I can't tell them the truth... they would be devastated. They had hopes of me going to an amazing university like Oxford and the hope that one day I would make their lives easier by earning good money. Both my parents work 7 days a week, long hours and it's having a negative effect on my dad's physique, he is getting kind of old now. I work part time on the weekends to help him out though. He tells me he has big hopes for me and that I'll be a successful man someday and thats what motivates him to work hard.

Every day I wish I could just end my life. But my family is the only thing stopping me from dying. My parents love me a lot and I can't do it to them, it's not fair for all the love and support they've given me. But I can't also let them down this badly, I can't even get into a semi-decent university with these terrible grades. I'm going to resit some exams this coming year to try and salvage a place at a lower university next year. I'm not sure how I'm going to explain that to my parents though...

I made this thread to show any non-incels lurking here that this is what bullying and rejection really does to some of us. This isn't about women, this isn't about sex, it's about what my life has become because I was born with a deformity and bad facial features (the cause of my bullying). I've been told to kill myself, been told that I'm ugly, that no one will ever love me. I've spent countless birthdays alone and had to spin countless lies to my family about how I have friends at school and that I'm doing just fine. I went to therapy twice and both therapists just prescribed drugs to me that increased my weight and made me feel worse about my appearance and thus pushing me further into this hole.

Sorry for the long post, had to let it all out :feelscry:

University is toxic. Go work at a construction or warehouse. From experience, excons and PTSD veterans that are common in those jobs are easier to deal with than politically correct femoids and normies.

Either come clean or murder suicide.

This is why the normies and foids need to pay dearly for how they treat us ugly males.

Holy shit if this is real I feel for you a lot OP. Definitely try to get into a low their uni at least. That way you can tell your parents you had to transfer since it was getting to expensive or that you wanted to change majors or this school wasn't right for you. Seriously hope things work out for you it must feel horrible having to live a lie at this caliber.
Unknown

A Maycel post?! PINNED?!
This is a glorious day for all Maycels.

We can all feel your pain my buddah.
I am also failing my classes,
don't rope we are here for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5