Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Lol at this inceltears survey #2

>that background color

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

> RAIDING A SUBREDDIT

I'm too lazy to do it again tbh.

how do you sabotage a survey?

how do you sabotage a survey?
write stupid and dumb answers like we did on the first one, although like i mentioned theres less custom answers to put on the second one because the trolling worked on the first one kek

I think their "improved" version is meant to weed out obvious incel responses lol and i'm not falling for it.
The best LARP is the LARP that's accurate enough to pass off as real, which is why you just paint the picture of a loser IncelTears user without making it clear you're parodying them.

I think their "improved" version is meant to weed out obvious incel responses lol and i'm not falling for it.
The best LARP is the LARP that's accurate enough to pass off as real, which is why you just paint the picture of a loser IncelTears user without making it clear you're parodying them.
yea i did that this time hue

this
also Idc if they weed out my answer tbh I wanna see em pissed off

"Due to troll responses"
Lmao, fucked that shit up.

Fags

Attachments

• IMG_2590.PNG
    IMG_2590.PNG
    23.8 KB · Views: 76
I went ahead and did it again, put in a bunch of contradictory answers and for occupation I put "Cuck".