Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Teen Dubbed Killer Jock 'Danced on Dying Boy's Body' After Bullies Beat Him to Death at House Party

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★

Arizona police report that a 17-year-old teenager had bragged on Snapchat about being 'just too strong' after he and his friends allegedly beat another classmate to death, then took photos and videos of them dancing on the body and humping it before their arrests
Talan Renner, 17, and his friends were arrested and charged with first-degree murder over the death of classmate Preston Lord, who died two days after a brutal beating at a Halloween party. Renner and his friends reportedly 'threw hammer punches' at the teenager.

Afterwards, it was revealed that Renner allegedly bragged about the act on Snapchat, telling friends, "I got in a fight, a big group fight and I accidentally killed a kid. I guess I'm just too strong."
" Police also say they have evidence of Renner showing the video of the fight to friends afterwards and bragging, "Oh, I put this kid on life support."
They've allegedly been terrorizing the Phoenix suburb of Queen Creek for years, say police. They were allegedly known for recording blitz-style attacks on other teens in public places like house parties and outside fast-food restaurants.
Ah, good old personality strikes again.

No doubt, this young Chadlite -who also came from a richfag family & played football- likely had a harem of young Beckies circling around him; despite being a complete cunt as evidenced by the fact him & his friends had been "terrorizing the Phoenix suburb for years."

":soy::foidSoy:: B-but you didnt know!1!1!" Believe me, as someone who suffered in the public education system in this shithole for years, I would know.:feelsjuice:

However, what really takes the cake, is this fact:
On October 28, 2023, the teens attacked Lord, and upon realizing that he required urgent medical care, Renner's father, a wealthy gym owner, came home and helped his son allegedly cover up the beating.
After the allegations, Renner's father was caught in an alleged coverup scheme, trying to shift the blame to another teenager with a similar name. Ashley Reynolds, who worked for Talan's father Travis Renner, told police she was unwillingly part of an attempted coverup over that night.
Yup, the kids own dad tried to help him cover it up- and what a surprise they are richfags & literally own a gym.

Perhaps this proves that personality is not so much of a choice as bluepillers like to make it out to be?:feelsjuice:

Clearly, genetics play a role in this, as well as the environment in which one was raised: Let's not forget, that these early stages are critical, meaning they are very hard if not impossible to alter.
Residents of the neighborhood had raised enraged concerns that the teens weren't named for months, despite their lengthy records. They allege that Renner's parents have gotten special treatment and even parking spaces at the police station because of their prominence within the town.
Again, this just proves us right:
-Money brings status, which allows for privilege
-Looks are also quite correlated with finance & thus status -though ofc plenty of exceptions exist.
-Looks determines who one is treated, water.

The video in this article further emphasis the sheer lack "muh personality" has to do with this Teens status, as exemplified around 1:50

"angry kid" "fighter" "when he snaps, he snaps"

Oh yeah, I'm sure he actually was quite despised & had no friends, despite the article clearly indicating he had his own gang.

I knew people exactly like this in HS, and let me say, they were always the most successful with foids.

Granted, this cunt has likely ensured that tons of low-value, autistic males will more than likely grow-up as Incels, since it has been proven that those whom report being bullied correlate heavily with adult virgins:
“An intriguing 2011 study by Marie-Aude Boislard, François Poulin, and Melanie J. Zimmer-Gembeck offer more tantalizing clues. The researcher found that there is no singular route to adulthood virginity. While media attention has focused on young people purposefully choosing sexual abstinence, others seem to remain a virgin due to a lack of choice. And indeed this is an accurate description of the men that I have worked with. The study found that, during late childhood, individuals who matured into involuntary virgins were: more victimized and ridiculed by peers as children, socially withdrawn (preferred to play alone), and also less liked and accepted by their peers.

Does this mean the childhood mistreatment by peers can predispose one to involuntary virginity? Or are personal characteristics leading to involuntary virginity already impacting peer relationships during childhood? According to Boislard, "Our study suggests that a proportion of adult virgins have been on a life-long trajectory of low integration and unpopularity among peers. This seems to extend to a lack of sexual opportunities in emerging adulthood, but more research in the area is needed to draw conclusions." It doesn't seem, however, that the image depicted in films is necessarily reflective of reality; delayed virginity isn't merely the result of bad luck and missed opportunities.”

hits home :feelsbadman:

ive never seen any bully get real / longlasting punishment

they are easily excused and almost all of the time go on to have way better lives then us bc of good pERsonality i guess

how many showers did the kid take?

ive stopped reading halfway through the article its giving me a really nasty feeling

I think these two are the leaders of the gang, they manipulate the rest of the freaks into committing crimes, they're their bitches.

Should be given funkytown tier level of punishment

clearly not enough, and i also suspect he broke his nofap streak which allowed the bully to eliminate him

I think these two are the leaders of the gang, they manipulate the rest of the freaks into committing crimes, they're their bitches.

View attachment 1112080
in these gangs there are always subhumans like the bottom two. They are there so they dont become victims themselfs.

And there are still people who believe that bullying isn't serious and that no kid or teen could possibly suffer genuine hardship:feelsree::lasereyes:.

Yup, the kids own dad tried to help him cover it up- and what a surprise they are richfags & literally own a gym.
Hits creepily home, one of the biggest douchebag bullies I've encountered in HS (just for a year, he thankfully left after that), who I was low-key terrified of because even though he was about my height or so and rather lean and lacking in muscle, just acted incredibly psychopathically, was also from a family of rich gym owners.

they are easily excused and almost all of the time go on to have way better lives then us bc of good pERsonality i guess
Should be given funkytown tier level of punishment

View attachment 1112080
Ah yes, the average American HS gang of normies.

-The 1-2 moggers who lead the group
-Faggoty looking normies(Talyn & Taylor)
-And ofc, the mutt "La creatura"

clearly not enough, and i also suspect he broke his nofap streak which allowed the bully to eliminate him
He also probably forgot to smile, which possibly made the bullies feel his "negative energy"
And there are still people who believe that bullying isn't serious and that no kid or teen could possibly suffer genuine hardship:feelsree::lasereyes:.
Yup, they will never understand the psychological impacts it had on me in hs, the toll it took, and how it's still impacting me to this very day.
Hits creepily home, one of the biggest douchebag bullies I've encountered in HS (just for a year, he thankfully left after that), who I was low-key terrified of because even though he was about my height or so and rather lean and lacking in muscle, just acted incredibly psychopathically, was also from a family of rich gym owners.
One kid who also gave me this kind of "energy" came from a rich family who owned their own business, I think it was an accumulation of smaller ones actually, but I think they may have also owned a gym.

Ah yes, the average American HS gang of normies.

-The 1-2 moggers who lead the group
-Faggoty looking normies(Talyn & Taylor)
-And ofc, the mutt "La creatura"
Many countries are long overdue to lower the age of criminal responsibility. These kids grow so fast, and they often feel impunity. It's dangerous for adults to even say anything to teenagers these days, you can get beaten or killed for that.

2nd Meeks
While the kid he killed is literally rotting, he will be given a lenient sentence and then leave prison with fame, fortune and a modelling career. The media will be describing him as a hot murderer and many women will swoon over him.

Last edited:
Same here.

0qxibu4cpp081

Nor have I seen any "karma" yet; I used to have a fantasy of one day waking up & finding out this one kid who was a major cunt to me died in a car-crash.
Whilst you & I rot sexless for life.

Foids love savage brutes like him.

2nd Meeks
While the kid he killed is literally rotting, he will be given a lenient sentence and then leave prison with fame, fortune and a modelling career. The media will be describing him as a hot murderer and many women will swoon over him.
I can already see this happening: In fact, I am now prompted to check this story out on Twitter & see what I can dig up.

teenagers beaten grown man just for a warning not to make noise

Many countries are long overdue to lower the age of criminal responsibility. These kids grow so fast, and they often feel impunity. It's dangerous for adults to even say anything to teenagers these days, you can get beaten or killed for that.
Agreed- we need to set harsher punishments at a younger age in order to ensure that society can fix itself from this r-selective mess we are in.

I don´t mind if putlER finally Decides to take the rest of this faggot World with him ? i mean why the fuck not ? At least, ALL pieces of shit like this have no place to go other than 12ft undERcovered by total radiation Dust.

As per my previous message on this, Karma isn't real since it should have done its work now on my bullies.
karma is a cope, just like hell in christianity, is so that people like us will hope all their life and suffer just believing that bad people will be punished , but they don't most of the time.

karma is a cope, just like hell in christianity, is so that people like us will hope all their life and suffer just believing that bad people will be punished , but they don't most of the time.
You're right

@DarkStarDown @supersoldier @WorthlessSlavicShit
From what I can find, this wasn't a case of an incel getting bullied. This incident took place at a house party full of more than 200 normies. According to the outlet Arizona's Family, a friend of the victim (Preston Lord) had his chain snatched by Dominic Turner, which prompted Lord and his friends to confront Dominic and his group. After the initial confrontation, Lord and his friends attempted to flee, but Lord was grabbed and restrained by more than one of the seven suspects while Talan Renner (the Chad) threw hammer-fists to his face and other boys kicked and stomped on him. It looks like this was just a negrified zoomer chimp-out.

There's a good deal more information on this case which I'm unaware of, since I'm lazy to do any more digging. There's an entire 1000+ page police report on this shit.

Here are photographs of the arrestees.
View attachment 1110030

The only fundamental Truth, is that in Death everything is made equal!
the worms Dont give a shit.

I was aware the kid killed was a normie, hence why I did not mention him in the thread.

However, it just goes to show that guys such as the one in this story, have an advantage over everyone & dominate in an environment such as HS, due to the fact that they have looks, money, status, etc.

Bro this was posted last weekend. The kid who was killed was a normie not one of us. hERe's what happened: Perpetrators and their gang snatched someone's chain. That someone belonged to Lord's gang. Lord and his boys got into a fight with perpetrators gang over it. However, someone arrived and Lord's gang fled, but Lord was too slow and was caught lacking. Lord ended up getting beaten to death and his dead body disrespected and thrown to the side of the road. It was a simple normie gang confrontation.
I was aware the kid killed was a normie, hence why I did not mention him in the thread.

However, it just goes to show that guys such as the one in this story, have an advantage over everyone & dominate in an environment such as HS, due to the fact that they have looks, money, status, etc.

Bro this was posted last weekend. The kid who was killed was a normie not one of us. hERe's what happened: Perpetrators and their gang snatched someone's chain. That someone belonged to Lord's gang. Lord and his boys got into a fight with perpetrators gang over it. However, someone arrived and Lord's gang fled, but Lord was too slow and was caught lacking. Lord ended up getting beaten to death and his dead body disrespected and thrown to the side of the road. It was a simple normie gang confrontation.
huehuehueheuehgeeheueheueheuehu monkey planet

why were their faces and hairstyle so predictable

why were their faces and hairstyle so predictable
Bad psychopathic genes unfortunately do spread because whores fancy them, even getting killed by Them. Whats not to Like ? Free love and all dat.

No doubt, this young Chadlite -who also came from a richfag family & played football- likely had a harem of young Beckies circling around him; despite being a complete cunt as evidenced by the fact him & his friends had been "terrorizing the Phoenix suburb for years."

":soy::foidSoy:: B-but you didnt know!1!1!" Believe me, as someone who suffered in the public education system in this shithole for years, I would know.:feelsjuice:

Perhaps this proves that personality is not so much of a choice as bluepillers like to make it out to be?:feelsjuice:

Clearly, genetics play a role in this, as well as the environment in which one was raised: Let's not forget, that these early stages are critical, meaning they are very hard if not impossible to alter.

-Looks are also quite correlated with finance & thus status -though ofc plenty of exceptions exist.

The video in this article further emphasis the sheer lack "muh personality" has to do with this Teens status, as exemplified around 1:50

Oh yeah, I'm sure he actually was quite despised & had no friends, despite the article clearly indicating he had his own gang.

I knew people exactly like this in HS, and let me say, they were always the most successful with foids.

Granted, this cunt has likely ensured that tons of low-value, autistic males will more than likely grow-up as Incels, since it has been proven that those whom report being bullied correlate heavily with adult virgins:

then americans wonder why school shootings are so often,lel

I believe in cosmic justice

People wonder what forces someone to become a school shooter.

People wonder what forces someone to become a school shooter.
They are made, not born!

However, one HAS to be born in order to be a sociopathic vermin that will eventually brew the "selected" to cause a mass shooting.

Last edited:

Inb4 "free him" tiktoks from shitskins

They just don't have to fuck it up (overdose on coke) we have to litigiously work ourselves up
I see. Interesting, though this guy and his friends are still psychos.
*Incorrect buzzer* only ugly people are psychos silly...

I see. Interesting, though this guy and his friends are still psychos.
Yeah I even saw the kids face in an article, mogged by the kid who beat him but still normie-tier: As such, I didn't post his face to honor him.

However, this was important to post since it discerns the brutal hierarchies in the school system, and how, well, what we say here is true.

Any geneticist knows that personality is genetic kek. I hate when inkwells think you can somehow change it. Personality is a meme and it should never be mentioned even if it’s a joke.

The assailant needs to be given the death sentence, and the father should be given life in prison for trying to blame someone else for the murder. The rest of the kids should get at least 15 years for being complicit and having a pattern of causing troubles in gang activity in the area.

Fuck these normfags.

Zero tolerance for gang violence.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back