Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LMAO Gambler is sub human af! (tinder experiment from lookism GTFIH)

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
https://lookism.net/Thread-Aspie-Tinder-experiment-as-Gambler 
@FuckChico  from lookism made a tinder with all the pics gambler spammed on lookism

g6YGy6k.png

zmKqa3Q.png

csLaxiI.png

a84vV0x.png

bio:
RMecZvN.png

his matches
6ul6E2h.png

p3ZAjBv.png

Lol only 2 matches out of 100 right swipes

HAHAHAH if gambler cannot get that many matches on tinder that what chance do we have?? LMAO its fucking OVER, Gambler was our "biggest chad" and he couldn't do shit by irl standards 

it's so over right now just:
file.php

@incelman  sorry buddy boyo, looks like you belonged here after all
RsR0xWn.jpg

EDIT: the guy who made the experiment is uploading a video soon!

No idea how tinder works, but he should've probably used the last pic as the first one. He looks godly in the last one tbh. First one is the worst

iiiTeMpeR said:
@FuckChico  from lookism made a tinder with all the pics gambler spammed on lookism

g6YGy6k.png

zmKqa3Q.png

csLaxiI.png

a84vV0x.png

bio:
RMecZvN.png

his matches
6ul6E2h.png

p3ZAjBv.png

HAHAHAH if gambler cannot get that many matches on tinder that what chance do we have?? LMAO its fucking OVER, Gambler was our "biggest chad" and he couldn't do shit but irl standards 

file.php

RsR0xWn.jpg

Chad!?!? he's 5.5 in his good photos

It's ok gambler you can come back now

At this rate the west will be extinct at 2030 maximum.

"Angel." Lmfao

Yoyo said:
It's ok gambler you can come back now

@Templarcel421  not even your god could do well on tinder, JFL @ ever calling gambler "chad", womens standard are higher then ever, gambler is competing with men like these:
qz9zrzA.jpg

lol @ thinking a sub 8 autist is chad

2 out of 100 is ok considering these pics are alls selfies in bad lighting

1. He would get more matches with normal, less aspie photos.

2. Not all girls who you swipe on have swiped on you yet. Although a new account gets further ahead in the queue, it won't show for all of those 100 swipes right away.

But yes, Gambler is far from a Chad.

Allblueeeee said:
2 out of 100 is ok considering these pics are alls selfies in bad lighting

If you have to go to a professional photographer and photoshop your images for Tinder it's already over.

He´s slightly above avg, very slightly. imo

I want to be inside Sujeiry's stinky Mejican butthole.

iiiTeMpeR said:
@Templarcel421  not even your god could do well on tinder, JFL @ ever calling gambler "chad", womens standard are higher then ever, gambler is competing with men like these:
qz9zrzA.jpg

lol @ thinking a sub 8 autist is chad

Gambler belongs here!

Sujeiry's cute.

i really dont understand why nearly 99% of women wouldnt be willing to meet someone like gambler. youd think it would be at the very minimum 20%. but no. nearly 0. i dont get it. all women are gay at that point.

Panda said:
i really dont understand why nearly 99% of women wouldnt be willing to meet someone like gambler. youd think it would be at the very minimum 20%. but no. nearly 0. i dont get it. all women are gay at that point.

its confusing, women on reddit say he is hot and skype fuck him yet not on tinder?

You have an LG phone too?

>Angel

Maybe he should choose an ACTUAL name next time

It's OK to let him back now mods I think kek

>Angel
Really? Lmao.
Try again with a real name and the last pic as the first one.

UncannyValley said:
>Angel

I don't think they pay attention to the name lol

this is what i keep saying lmfao. gambler is a NORMIE. just because you have a decent chin and bulky frame does NOT make you a chad.

iiiTeMpeR said:
its confusing, women on reddit say he is hot and skype fuck him yet not on tinder?

Redditors are untrustworthy as fuck. They're all sociopathic subhumans who are extremely egotistical. No wonder landwhale trash from Reddit like Gambler gl.

Also LOL @ skype fucking, it's just as pointless as live cams.

I got 4 matches with gambler. It’s just that non NT lookism autistic can’t write a bio

UncannyValley said:
>Angel

Angel is a popular name in Eu.

KV3 said:
I got 4 matches with gambler. It’s just that non NT lookism autistic can’t write a bio

4 out of?

KV3 said:

What did your bio say?

VST said:
>Angel
Really? Lmao.
Try again with a real name and the last pic as the first one.

They can set his location to Miami Fl. and he could run Cuban Chad game.  :D

Lol I got 0 matches and swiped 300 times so far. At least I think I swiped that often

Twisted said:
Horrible fucked up nose

Just lol if you think that's a "horrible f-cked up nose," mine is way worse.

iiiTeMpeR said:

g6YGy6k.png

zmKqa3Q.png

csLaxiI.png

a84vV0x.png

bio:
RMecZvN.png

his matches
6ul6E2h.png

p3ZAjBv.png

HAHAHAH if gambler cannot get that many matches on tinder that what chance do we have?? LMAO its fucking OVER, Gambler was our "biggest chad" and he couldn't do shit by irl standards 

file.php

RsR0xWn.jpg

1/115 swipes is the average a guy in the 23% percentile should get, so getting 2/100 is not to bad. According to tinder and ok cupid studies that place him in the top of 5/10 attractiveness.

Saleem said:
1/115 swipes is the average a guy in the 23% percentile should get, so getting 2/100 is not to bad. According to tinder and ok cupid studies that place him in the top of 5/10 attractiveness.

One of those girls was a literal subhuman though. I would want to see the results with a lot more swipes and experiments.

Panda said:

Not to bad.  At least a got something and is that not a victory in of it self

Twisted said:
What percentage would a 7/100 match rate put you in?

The location was set in Ukraine btw

1/20 is 6/10 attractiveness so you should be a 6. Which would mean you are okay looking, but if you got swipe by all ugly women you may not necessarily be 6. I'm short of you are selective in swiping a lot more attractive people or average in comparison to ugly women than the amount you get may obvious to down. I'm short you are a 6 base on percentage of swipes, but depending if any of them is average or good looking can mean your more of a high 6 or you are more of a low 6. My only question is why are you here if you can get 7/100

mikepence said:
One of those girls was a literal subhuman though. I would want to see the results with a lot more swipes and experiments.

I think this shows plenty of information. He got a 6/10 for the second pick which is a good indicator that he is top 5/10. The quality of swipe matter sometimes more than the amount of swipes you could get because any one can swipe all ugly women and get slightly more women

Twisted said:
What percentage would a 7/100 match rate put you in?

The location was set in Ukraine btw

Congrats bud you are a fakecel

Sujerly is cute from what I can see