Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lmao called it. China is now trying to claim virus is not theirs

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Last edited:
gigacope the virus is obviously engineered by cia/mossad to stop the chinks from economically fucking them up

It’s shekelberg virus, not chinaman shit

it's on my property but it's not mine

They are just trying to save face.

Yeah and I am a silver unicorn,my ass.

It’s shekelberg virus, not chinaman shit
Or it's a chinese bioweapon which they released on their own population first to avoid suspicion :feelsthink:

They basically quarantined their entire country and arrested everyone who didn't wear masks in Wuhan, so they knew how serious it was

China numba wan

biblically predicted by disciple John that a 200 million ching chong army will march toward Jerusalem. China got a 100 million surplus of low t smoking good 4 nuttin soyboy faggots, time to weed them out sayeth the government.elementary my dear Watson.

Chinese parasites are trying to save face.
Honor is very important in the Confucian world.

Chinese parasites are trying to save face.
Honor is very important in the Confucian world.
this. these fucking chinks supposed news for a month and killed doctors who exposed them. well maybe we should be thankful to them if enough boomers are killed they will have saved many young peoples financial future

Daily reminder that Chinks had this virus in Wuhan's virology lab since 2015
based ricemen! my rent will go down, normies and chads are afraid to go out, events being cancelled...

thanks china

Or it's a chinese bioweapon which they released on their own population first to avoid suspicion :feelsthink:

They basically quarantined their entire country and arrested everyone who didn't wear masks in Wuhan, so they knew how serious it was

China numba wan
View attachment 215953
this

tbhtbh. calling it COVID-19 is an attempt to blur its origin and to discourage people talking about it because that name is less catchy than wuhan flu

gigacope the virus is obviously engineered by cia/mossad to stop the chinks from economically fucking them up
Tbh but it got out of control :feelshmm:

China is based. They don't tolerate the deindustrialization that killed the usa and ussr. They banned polygamy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back