Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Literal 10 year olds are dressing like complete whores

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
I was just at the mall and I legit saw these blond and brunette white femoid children wearing those dumb super short denim pants. Their entire legs were showing and almost their ass. Its genuinely embarrassing. Their cuck parents are legit allowing their kids to be whores from such a young age. No doubt they will be taking on 5 dicks from chads before they reach 14.

We need to start genuinely shaming and bullying femoids for behavior like that.

i predict this will end up on IT

No seriously. How do their parents let them dress like that?

I was just at the mall and I legit saw these blond and brunette white femoid children wearing those dumb super short denim pants. Their entire legs were showing and almost their ass. Its genuinely embarrassing. Their cuck parents are legit allowing their kids to be whores from such a young age. No doubt they will be taking on 5 dicks from chads before they reach 14.

Its disgusting and utterly repulsive, is what it is. Sexualizing little children who don’t know any better. By their own god-damned parents, too, who don’t see an issue in children dressing like prostitutes. The parents of those children deserve to be hanged, stoned, burned at a fucking stake for that.

Instead of trying to let the children have normal, modest lives they teach the little girls whoredom.

We need to be fucking obliterated from this planet. Only nuclear fucking holocaust can save the human race. I didn’t know you can somehow lose more faith in humanity than you already have, as an incel, but here once again I’m proved wrong. I’ve seen similar behavior sometimes on the streets. Disgusting.
Everything is fucked if whoredom gets encouraged at such an early stage of a woman’s development. Jesus.

Last edited:
When they wear oversized hoodies and the shortest possible shorts so they look like they are wearing no pants

this is very antisemitic.

we all entered the thread expecting some visual illustrations :feelsYall:

How is anyone without access to a mall supposed to believe this outlandish filth exists without photographic evidence?

its society conditioning them to be whores instead of good and pure, makes me sad

literal 10 year old foids are whores

those foids are probably not virgins, modern foids start early

its society conditioning them to be whores instead of good and pure, makes me sad
that is simply foid nature, not conditioning

foids are inherently wicked and whores, from the start

I remember I saw like a 5 year old in hot day hooker wear like it would have been better to just have her run around naked at that point. I don't know who's even selling this shit lol.

We need to burn this world to the ground

There are no standards for parenting anymore. They just let kids do whatever they want

There are no standards for parenting anymore. They just let kids do whatever they want
Zoomers and millennials should be tied up and tortured for ruining humanity. Had enough of the homosapiens they need a cosmic ass kicking at the hands of the great nature destroyer.

I won't even go to the mall anymore, it's just a constant reminder of how people pretend to be happy with consumerism and a temple to look down on anyone who doesent have the Hollywood man build

Zoomers and millennials should be tied up and tortured for ruining humanity. Had enough of the homosapiens they need a cosmic ass kicking at the hands of the great nature destroyer.

i predict this will end up on IT
"Don't tell other people how to parent their kids. Parents dressing their children like skanks has nothing to do with you. Mind your biz.:soy:"

I saw this single cumskinned fat mom one time at a krogers with her half bred nigger foid child btw and she looked about 10-11 years old dressed like aa slut with those tight shorts going up to the inner thigh and a white tank top just revealing alot of skin and im just there wondering “why? Why do this to your kid?” Honestly there should be a mandatory IQ test for both partners before breeding

My 10 year old cousin started dressing like a whore, I feel uncomfortable whenever I have to go to her house (my uncle's house). Foids by that age are already brainrotted by tiktok/youtube short videos teaching them to be a slut, twerk, etc.

fuck them, literally.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back