Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious List of suspicious users

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-
Lately, this forum has been overrun by females and other infiltrators. Add suspicious accounts.

@Sincere - very likely a female or someone LARPing as a female, as examined in:

@SillyTruecel - very likely to a female as well, although more subtle and ambitious, as examined in:
and behavior in:

@vasily - most likely the IT user u/the_moonshine, as examined in:
as well as the quote:

@shavvka - some kind of infiltrator, only has 13 posts but already shits on the forum, perhaps also someone from IT:

Additionally, @foidologist is being accused of LARPing, however, I've not seen substantial evidence for that claim. Maybe @gigacel123 can add something.

interesting list

I'm never involved in any lists people make on this forum.
Its over

Why is no one mentioning @Tyler

Consider yourself lucky this time (although being one of ze juice makes you kinda suspicious)
only thing people care about me is being juice. Never began

Sometimes I'll get mentioned when someone is making fun of Nazicels. :feelsrope:
Lemmie gas you kikecel.
Nothing left for me tbh

@CHUTIYA thoughts?

Good detective work

Im glad someone is calling out these fags and it larpers. Mods of course are gonna sit on the sidelines. what a joke

Foid in plain sight. :feelswow:
radishman

Only list I'd be put in is schindler's list tbh

Last edited:
List of my nuts

sincere and silly and definitely foids larping, it's undeniable

We should have a weekly Greycel review thread where we discuss any new Greycels JFL

I'm never involved in any lists people make on this forum.
Its over
Brutal, can relate. Being ignored even here is really brutal. Blackpill destroyed me, while ignored on .co pill basically burried me

Additionally, @foidologist is being accused of LARPing, however, I've not seen substantial evidence for that claim. Maybe @gigacel123 can add something.
He's a fucking cuck who wants to allow foids on this forum, I don't see how that's not bannable.

Brutal, can relate. Being ignored even here is really brutal. Blackpill destroyed me, while ignored on .co pill basically burried me
buried and eaten by worms

Oh, I remember that thread! I told him to go ER on his siblings and got a 1 day ban and 60% which won't expire until January for it :lul:
58C37580 42D3 4637 B664 5EB5901AB6A6

look at him in his fakecel garbage

List of users with penislos up their ass: @Diocel @gymletethnicel @BummerDrummer @Personalityinkwell @Colvin76 @Niggeroni

I bet this story is relatable it’s from @Tyler everyone since @FemoidsGTFO wanted evidence :feelstastyman: if this doesn’t convince ya he’s a fakecel than maybe this place is justdone using their brains

SUICIDE FUEL UPDATE !!!! I REPEAT SUICIFE FUEL UPDATE !!!!! WE WERE HAVING DINNER AND SOME WATER SQUIRTED ON MY SISTER'S FACE BY ACCIDENT. MY BROTHER TOLD HER "DAMN IT'S HOT". SHE REPLIED "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" AND HE SAID "IT ALMOST LOOKS LIKE CUM ON YOUR FACE". AND THEN SHE STARTED LAUGHED TEEHEE TEEHEE. I WAS SHOOCKED.

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

I can write better fanfic than this.

These faggots need to be banned

Not even 15 posts in and I'm already on a list lmao but I dindu nuffin

Don't be mean :heart: :rolleyes: