Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Greycel Police: The user Sincere is likely to be a femoid or a faggot

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-
Last edited:
How do i join the graycel police

How do i join the graycel police
Everyone can contribute, preferably by sending me information about suspicious Greycels which I can then compile to make a thread (credit will be given, of course)

Everyone can contribute, preferably by sending me information about suspicious Greycels which I can then compile to make a thread (credit will be given, of course)
Screenshot 20201116 123938

@Sincere Justify yourself. Prove you're a man with a vocaroo in which you say your username as well as the current date. No one can doxx you from a vocaroo. Otherwise @FullTimeLoser and @BummerDrummer would be in jail right now.
Correct answer. No one can doxx you from a 5 second voice recording @Sincere

@Sincere Justify yourself. Prove you're a man with a vocaroo in which you say your username as well as the current date. No one can doxx you from a vocaroo. Otherwise @FullTimeLoser and @BummerDrummer would be in jail right now.

Correct answer. No one can doxx you from a 5 second voice recording @Sincere
It’s a female (or a post op tranny). She’s too dumb to even think of using voice editing software.

A la 4chan:
Dude weren't satisfied with only trolls' defenses, they hacked their system and took control of troll's webcam.
That's true doxx.

We need better moderation tbh

(S)he and SillyTruecel (assuming if they are different people) need to be banned immediately.
Like what the fuck is going on?

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Greycel genocide plz (me included)