Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My own sister flirts with my brother!

Tyler

Tyler

Banned
-
First of all, I apologize in advance for my english I am french. Today, I have a very weird story to tell you, something happening between my own siblings, between my 14 years old sister and my 22 years old brother. That is so fucked up and disgusting...

First, let me explain my family situation: I am 20 years old and I have 2 older brothers (both 22) and a 14 year old sister. My parents are divorced and we haven't seen our father for 6 years (he lives in another country). I am a 3.5PSL I would say, I have a very weak jaw and chin, an overbite, crooked teeth, narrow palates and a long midface. My 2 older brothers mog me to hell and back and into oblivion. Let's call one of them David and the other Ethan. Ethan is mesomorph, with muscles without working out because of his big frame, he has green hunter eyes, 6PSL. My other brother David is 5'10 but he's the best looking in my entire family, all of his features are literally perfect, he looks like Alessandro Dellisola, 6.5PSL. I am a pure example of genetic recombination pill. David is very cocky, arrogant and has a superiority complex, Ethan is very chill. My sister, let's call her Emma, is going through a "slut" phase. She started to dress like a slut in heels and shit at just 14 and she likes to attract attention from men, she receives dick pics from men on snapchat everyday. She's a typical white slut with daddy issues. I've always been really nice to her, supportive, I ask her "how was your day?" and help her with homeworks. But she still treats me like shit, often insults me for no reason and makes fun of my physical appearance. On the other side, David treats Emma like trash (for example, he will ask her to shut up for no reason or will insult her).

This story is about the weird and almost incestuous story between David and Emma, my own siblings .
This morning we were all watching a movie, on the couch. Emma was laying on David like they're a fckg couple, her legs all over him and he was touching her legs. He kept slapping his ass like many many times and she was laughing like a dumb bitch. She was laying her hand on his abs...And when she talked to him she sounded like she was in love with him (giggling and with a softer voice than usual). David even put his hand in his pants to scratch his balls and he touched Emma's hair. She noticed it and she just laughed saying "haha you touched your dick" and he said "nahh lol" and proceeded to touch her face and she let him. After that, something terrible happened. My sister asked him "Can I touch it?" and he told her to be quiet and was behaving strangely after. David often (when I say often, I mean every single day) slaps Emma's ass just for "fun" at home and she slaps his ass in return, that's fucked up. They always make sexual jokes together..

My own sister hates my guts for NO REASON, I assume it's because Im ugly but we share the same genes for f's sake! Who would've thought that lookism could happen in a family that share the same genes? And why the fuck does it seems like she's in love with our brother because he's good looking? We're siblings, I don't understand..Maybe Im being paranoid, but they're obviously flirting to me. I remember when we were younger, my sister told me she had a crush on our brother (she was 10 at the time). I wish my father was here to beat the shit out of them tbh and to stop my sister from becoming a degenerate slut. Wtf is happening

over for cucked imoutocels

Doesn't your mom think this is weird?

Tyler

Just cherrypop your own sister before Chad does theory.
I can't wait for the anime of this series :dafuckfeels:

what’s with all these weird ass french people invading the forum

what’s with all these weird ass french people invading the forum
larpers everywhere
Don't believe them
They probably aren't even french

never understood why incest is illegal

Dude. If this is real... I mean.
Beyond over for you.
This reads like those chadson / chadbrother ntr fictions on r9k.
I dunno what to say man.

never understood why incest is illegal
causes DNA problems. but if both sister and brother do genetic testing, a genetic counselor can calculate the risk of deformed spawn. For many there would be very low chance and imo in that case they should be allowed
over for cucked imoutocels

First of all, I apologize in advance for my english I am french. Today, I have a very weird story to tell you, something happening between my own siblings, between my 14 years old sister and my 22 years old brother. That is so fucked up and disgusting...

First, let me explain my family situation: I am 20 years old and I have 2 older brothers (both 22) and a 14 year old sister. My parents are divorced and we haven't seen our father for 6 years (he lives in another country). I am a 3.5PSL I would say, I have a very weak jaw and chin, an overbite, crooked teeth, narrow palates and a long midface. My 2 older brothers mog me to hell and back and into oblivion. Let's call one of them David and the other Ethan. Ethan is mesomorph, with muscles without working out because of his big frame, he has green hunter eyes, 6PSL. My other brother David is 5'10 but he's the best looking in my entire family, all of his features are literally perfect, he looks like Alessandro Dellisola, 6.5PSL. I am a pure example of genetic recombination pill. David is very cocky, arrogant and has a superiority complex, Ethan is very chill. My sister, let's call her Emma, is going through a "slut" phase. She started to dress like a slut in heels and shit at just 14 and she likes to attract attention from men, she receives dick pics from men on snapchat everyday. She's a typical white slut with daddy issues. I've always been really nice to her, supportive, I ask her "how was your day?" and help her with homeworks. But she still treats me like shit, often insults me for no reason and makes fun of my physical appearance. On the other side, David treats Emma like trash (for example, he will ask her to shut up for no reason or will insult her).

This story is about the weird and almost incestuous story between David and Emma, my own siblings .
This morning we were all watching a movie, on the couch. Emma was laying on David like they're a fckg couple, her legs all over him and he was touching her legs. He kept slapping his ass like many many times and she was laughing like a dumb bitch. She was laying her hand on his abs...And when she talked to him she sounded like she was in love with him (giggling and with a softer voice than usual). David even put his hand in his pants to scratch his balls and he touched Emma's hair. She noticed it and she just laughed saying "haha you touched your dick" and he said "nahh lol" and proceeded to touch her face and she let him. After that, something terrible happened. My sister asked him "Can I touch it?" and he told her to be quiet and was behaving strangely after. David often (when I say often, I mean every single day) slaps Emma's ass just for "fun" at home and she slaps his ass in return, that's fucked up. They always make sexual jokes together..

My own sister hates my guts for NO REASON, I assume it's because Im ugly but we share the same genes for f's sake! Who would've thought that lookism could happen in a family that share the same genes? And why the fuck does it seems like she's in love with our brother because he's good looking? We're siblings, I don't understand..Maybe Im being paranoid, but they're obviously flirting to me. I remember when we were younger, my sister told me she had a crush on our brother (she was 10 at the time). I wish my father was here to beat the shit out of them tbh and to stop my sister from becoming a degenerate slut. Wtf is happening
you have the best avi on the whole site and your a newbie

massive qudos avi mogger

greycel tier larp

Women are powerless with Chads. Sorry to say this, but your brother could probably get your sister and mother to double blowjob him if he really wanted.

The only upside is that if you wanted to molest your sister you probably could get away with it. It'd be hard for her to accuse you of being inappropriate when she's groping her other brother out in the open.
Yeah youre right at least Im physically stronger than my brother. I told my dad about this shit and he said he will kill my brother
Just cherrypop your own sister before Chad does theory.
I can't wait for the anime of this series :dafuckfeels:
I wish i could fuck her tbh
larpers everywhere
Don't believe them
They probably aren't even french
Je suis francais
SUICIDE FUEL UPDATE !!!! I REPEAT SUICIFE FUEL UPDATE !!!!! WE WERE HAVING DINNER AND SOME WATER SQUIRTED ON MY SISTER'S FACE BY ACCIDENT. MY BROTHER TOLD HER "DAMN IT'S HOT". SHE REPLIED "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" AND HE SAID "IT ALMOST LOOKS LIKE CUM ON YOUR FACE". AND THEN SHE STARTED LAUGHED TEEHEE TEEHEE. I WAS SHOOCKED.

Last edited:
What tf did I just read

Brutal. I would go minecraft if that was my family.

I have to give you props, this is the first thread I've read where I legitimately am lost for words. I don't really know what to say. Oh wait I do.

It's over

Don't get mad biloute it's not your fault for being ch'ti, welcome to the forum anyway.
thanks boyo :heart:
I have to give you props, this is the first thread I've read where I legitimately am lost for words. I don't really know what to say. Oh wait I do.

It's over
MY OWN SISTER CUCKS ME WITH MY CHAD BROTHER :lul:

Inçest la vie!

The manga was better.