Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @Sincere is not a female

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-
Screenshot 20201116 224743 Brave

Because she sent a pic of her hand which obviously means it must be a guy :lul: :lul: :lul: fucking lol at mod logic

Mods=simps

reminder that sarge let a Jewess publish an article on his blog

There are so many users that are obvious larps and such that it's mostly a waste to report them. Mods know, they just don't care.

There are two inevitable paths an incel forum always heads towards:

Getting taken down (Braincels, OG incel subreddit) or becoming cucks (ForeverAlone, IncelsWithoutHate, r9k).

I have a feeling the latter only still exists solely because they bend down and let soyciety's cucks run the place.

Otherwise we are an abomination that must be taken down by the keyboard white knights because we disturb their groupthink

Maybe mods are letting this place becoming cucked for that reason. Who knows?

There are two inevitable paths an incel forum always heads towards:

Getting taken down (Braincels, OG incel subreddit) or becoming cucks (ForeverAlone, IncelsWithoutHate, r9k).

I have a feeling the latter only still exists solely because they bend down and let soyciety's cucks run the place.

Otherwise we are an abomination that must be taken down by the keyboard white knights because we disturb their groupthink

Maybe mods are letting this place becoming cucked for that reason. Who knows?
:waitwhat:

"can't ban based on speculation"

Take the realitypill.

First the truecel user and now this.
Well as long as I don't get banned for insulitng foids just like in Facebook, I might as well be here

Women have access to men doing that for them easily. Her bluepilled posting style really shouldn't be allowed

Women have access to men doing that for them easily. Her bluepilled posting style really shouldn't be allowed
it’s odd how mods suddenly have this weird obsession with “hard evidence”. I remember this one sikh stormfront person who joined got banned pretty quickly just because he was obviously a fish out of water and didn’t belong here (saying people in the first world shouldn’t complain about inceldom, weird race posting, etc).

@Sincere if you aren't a foid tell us why you're here. What is your upbringing?

Talk like how ?
Post his comments at least

At this point just stop talking about this person. Just wants attention don't let him/her/it have it
simple

Mods are probably simping for her

make me a mod, i will make this forum great again

It's probably her boyfriend's hand :lul:

lol what if @Sincere asked her boyfriend to take a picture of his arm?

lol what if @Sincere asked her boyfriend to take a picture of his arm?
>chad please put your hand on the table i need to take a pic to post on an incel forum

Absolutely lmaoin if someone goes to this length, obsession:feelsUnreal::feelshaha:

>chad please put your hand on the table i need to take a pic to post on an incel forum

Absolutely lmaoin if someone goes to this length, obsession:feelsUnreal::feelshaha:
Funny cause they did:feelskek:

tfw my hands couldn't be used as evidence cos they're feminine af :feelsrope: @Sincere mogs my T to oblivion

being a tranny doesn't equal being a man