Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

List of death sentences

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Long philtrum to chin ratio
Recessed maxilla
Downwards growth
Bug eyes (too much upper lid exposure, under eye bags, not deep set)
Long midface
Low fHWR
Recessed chin
Recessed jawline/mandible 
Recessed nasion 
Big/wide/large nose
Narrow face
Balding (not really tho but anyways)
Thin eyebrows (only bad when your eyebrows are almost non-existent)
Big face distortion (when the center of your face is bigger or looks swollen compared to the rest)
Manletism
Close or far set eyes

Anyone seen someone with ALL the death sentences listed above?

Inb4 “I HAVE ALL OF THESE” don’t say that without posting a pic of yourself

I have low FhWR and narrow face

But I have others you didn't mention like framecel and acne

hyoid placement

baldness isn't death sentence

How many of those does Blackops2cel have?

nausea said:
hyoid placement

baldness isn't death sentence

1st part is correct

baldness is for nearly all men

great thread OP, wish i could rep you

Machiavelli said:
baldness is for nearly all men

both my chad friends are balding big time

CopingGymcel said:
How many of those does Blackops2cel have?
Blackops2cel’s worst feature is his eye area. He already has a compact midface, god tier philtrum to chin ration, small nose. He has bug eyes, narrow face, recessed chin (so much in fact it aligns with his neck and makes him look like a tube), bad facial distortion.

SMALL COCK.

Small cock is the worst, you can have everything else... But then she will laugh at your "manhood". The very essence of your maleness is laughable if you got a little pecker,

Balding is much worse when you are young but with age the majority of guys are balding

Wot1994 said:
SMALL COCK.

Small cock is the worst, you can have everything else... But then she will laugh at your "manhood". The very essence of your maleness is laughable if you got a little pecker,

completely false

As a man, it's so easy to turn out subhuman.

nausea said:
completely false

Cope.

I know guys that have been rejected for their small dicks, and guys that get laid because word spread they're packing. 

Dickmog is the worst mog of all. Why do you think women always used "little dick" as a insult? Because they know how important cock size is.

nausea said:
both my chad friends are balding big time

they are chads because of their bone structure, including skull

balding doesnt affect them as much, but it still does 

for the non chads (aka most of the population), balding is a death sentence

Sparky said:
Got the last two you added + narrow face and upper eyelid exposure
Having close or far set eyes is the worst ever, it’s surgery is insanely extreme and you might end up looking deformed and even worse instead.

Wot1994 said:
Cope.

I know guys that have been rejected for their small dicks, and guys that get laid because word spread they're packing. 

Dickmog is the worst mog of all. Why do you think women always used "little dick" as a insult? Because they know how important cock size is.

I do not want to question your experiences

incelman said:
As a man, it's so easy to turn out subhuman.

I saw this girl with a long horse face today and she had an amazing pair of tits. I wanted to fuck her only because she had a nice body. It's so unfair. 

WXrVfSV.jpg

No girl looks at this guy and thinks "his face is bad, but damn that body." They won't even look at his body as there isn't a pretty face attached to it.

CopingGymcel said:
I saw this girl with a long horse face today and she had an amazing pair of tits. I wanted to fuck her only because she had a nice body. It's so unfair. 

No girl looks at this guy and thinks "his face is bad, but damn that body." They won't even look at his body as there isn't a pretty face attached to it.

Exactly. Girls have tits halo. Men don't have muscles halo. If your face is bad then your body is considered bad AUTOMATICALLY.

CopingGymcel said:

Disagree. If he was at the beach or someplace he could show off that guy could definitely fuck

throwzo said:
CopingGymcel said:
No girl looks at this guy and thinks "his face is bad, but damn that body." They won't even look at his body as there isn't a pretty face attached to it.
Disagree. If he was at the beach or someplace he could show off that guy could definitely fuck
Oh please stfu

Jesus christ I never even knew some of these existed

CopingGymcel said:

WXrVfSV.jpg

Isnt this guy in a realtionship ?

Octopusgun2 said:
Blackops2cel’s worst feature is his eye area. He already has a compact midface, god tier philtrum to chin ration, small nose. He has bug eyes, narrow face, recessed chin (so much in fact it aligns with his neck and makes him look like a tube), bad facial distortion.

Blackops2cel mogs me hard (srs). I'm not going to post a picture though.

I dont have any of the things you listed. Maybe theres hope for me??

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back