Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Liking anime girls is a good cope when no one else would choose you.

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

Copyrighted. ✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Because in your mind, your favorite anime girl would choose you, and they can't dispute that because it's on the TV screen.

Even though my wagie slavie doesn't want me to be apart of any special teams, nor does any girl want to give me a chance.
Ruka would.

relatable. ever since i hit puberty i always fantasized about having a real gf, literally every single night. now i just fantasize about an anime waifu because somehow that seems more realistic.

Anime girls are mostly written by men so it's a male focused idealisation of a woman.

Anime girls are mostly written by men so it's a male focused idealisation of a woman.
It is only to be concerned with the creation itself, rather.
If Ruka Sarashina were real, then she would be Chad only.

It is only to be concerned with the creation itself, rather.
If Ruka Sarashina were real, then she would be Chad only.
Yeah it only works as fiction, it'd just become more of what we know if bound by this reality.

First you will like the anime girl, then you will want to become the anime girl

First you will like the anime girl, then you will want to become the anime girl
psyop ngl
being a tranny deserves have your body split in half by trucks.

Some guys have literally no other option, and then they get shit on for it. fuckin broootal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back