Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Like fine wine

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
Screenshot 20191122 114522 YouTube

I would fuck exactly two of those. 2018 and 2038, I like my women older

Last edited:
How old was she in 2018?

granny on the left is too old, the others are already dead I believe

The left is when they should settle down. The middle is what most guys think they should settle down with. And the right is when they choose to settle down.

Pics came from these stock images or the same models. Fraudulent advertising if that was a real ad for an app.

How old was she in 2018?
18-25. Likely over 15 and likely under 30.
I don't know a secret to finding who's not under 18 it's mainly because most photos from the uploader are 18+.
It's up close and she has some makeup on but it isn't obvious. You can't really see freckles but she probably has them.

Younger girl is 6-8. Likely under 10 and likely over 4.

does this thing really work :feelstrash:
The left is when they should settle down. The middle is what most guys think they should settle down with. And the right is when they choose to settle down.

Pics came from these stock images or the same models. Fraudulent advertising if that was a real ad for an app.
View attachment 171158
View attachment 171159
View attachment 171160

18-25. Likely over 15 and likely under 30.
I don't know a secret to finding who's not under 18 it's mainly because most photos from the uploader are 18+.
It's up close and she has some makeup on but it isn't obvious. You can't really see freckles but she probably has them.

Younger girl is 6-8. Likely under 10 and likely over 4.