Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I love nature

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
★★★★
The answer to all incels is to enjoy nature

Cant send video
Screenshot 20240413 194510 Gallery

1998 wine bottle, cant care if its expensive, and camel cigarette

Snapchat 670834312

Im pissing here dont care if anyone sees my penis

Better than an jew """"civilized""""" soyciety

Looks nice but unfortunately i see buildings in the background. Anyways enjoy.

Its over vi sätter här i väntan och spelar lite dota

Rest of rhe week is gonna be cold

I hate nature because its a gynocentric piece of shit + i will get mogged if i go outside

yeah we got it u faggot you are a true doomer still missing the cigarette between thumb and index finger and it would be perfect

I hate nature because its a gynocentric piece of shit + i will get mogged if i go outside
If nature was all around you'd be the apex predator, you'd have a perfect jaw and perfect body from constant practice

yeah we got it u faggot you are a true doomer still missing the cigarette between thumb and index finger and it would be perfect
Shur up faggot, since when were going to forests considered doomer you little basement dwelling "yes" mommy kike

look very nice have fun

I like listening to birds singing.

Fuck nature, it's the reason we're Incels in the first place

Shur up faggot, since when were going to forests considered doomer you little basement dwelling "yes" mommy kike
lmao you are definetely a minor gtfoh

lmao you are definetely a minor gtfoh
Yeah you're a rotting incel who can't even see the beauty in forests, MUUUUHH WOMEN CRINGE FOREST CRINGE LIVING HAPPY MUUUUHHH :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Yeah you're a rotting incel who can't even see the beauty in forests, MUUUUHH WOMEN CRINGE FOREST CRINGE LIVING HAPPY MUUUUHHH :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
fuck off you bastard