Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Satan took my offering and didn't give me any pussy

L

Livid

Recruit
★★★★
I did a ritual from a book where it said you give satan wine and say some words and he will deliver you pussy.

Satan has not given me no pussy and I wasted my time doing the ritual and also lost money getting a wine offering.

You had to sign contract in blood :feelsthink:

The price of pussy is higher than wine.

Brutal Satainpill. Let this be a listen to all; the Devil does not make good on his deals.

This nigga going to hell lol

Isn't there a demon that poses as an attractive woman at first? That's who you're going to get

he cucked you. kept the pussy to himself.

I did a ritual from a book where it said you give satan wine and say some words and he will deliver you pussy.

Satan has not given me no pussy and I wasted my time doing the ritual and also lost money getting a wine offering.
Satan is a liar,give your life to God and feel real changes

images

You didn't follow the ritual to the book.

You should've offered the wine to yourself instead. Speaking of which, I should do that myself today.

As far as I know, you're supposed to do the ritual and forget about it - lusting for results impedes your efforts. Also Satan is not known for granting romantic partners

over for satancels

teach me maybe ill do it right

What about the people like me who spent nearly 2 decades dedicating their life to God, but nothing changed.
Where you truly born again and praying in Jesus's name??

You need Sauron Saruman Solomon's signet ring.

Retard. Why don't you ask to win the lottery

He is the father of all lies after all.

Satan really is like God's phone's answering machine. I ask God for aid a lot but all I get is the devil. Satan is scratching at the door from inside the gun cabinet. Satan is calling to me from inside the bottle of cheap Estonian vodka. Satan is whispering to me whenever a loud car passes my apartment. He is telling me to blast those fuckers. That every inconvenience no matter how small is directed as an assault on me. I pray that I only kill myself and don't hurt anyone else when my time comes but I'm not making any promises.

Need blood dumbfuck

beyond ovER if your only shot at getting pussy is performing a satanic ritual :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Halfassed offering and contact attempt. These rituals require intense preparation beforehand. Not just asking for pussy after first contact. You're a normie retard who is too lazy to do further research and gave a pathetic offering whilst asking for something big. Yet you still have the nerve to bitch despite your ignorance. The demons laugh at your retardation.

What about the people like me who spent nearly 2 decades dedicating their life to God, but nothing changed.
book of job
we'll never be loved by foids but at least jesus loves us

Halfassed offering and contact attempt. These rituals require intense preparation beforehand. Not just asking for pussy after first contact. You're a normie retard who is too lazy to do further research and gave a pathetic offering whilst asking for something big. Yet you still have the nerve to bitch despite your ignorance. The demons laugh at your retardation.

If you know what to do that why don't you get some pussy and leave the forum using demons?

Did the book say anything about how long delivery would take? Many catalogs say 4-6 weeks (remember catalogs and ordering from commercials, oldcels? :lul:)

Did the book say anything about how long delivery would take? Many catalogs say 4-6 weeks (remember catalogs and ordering from commercials, oldcels? :lul:)

No it didn't

No it didn't
Ic. It could come at any time then… knowing the devil, it may even come at some very cruel time like right when you are about to die or something (although I hope for your sake that you live long).

Krispy Kreme People GIF

This is Satan right now with all your offerings

Son, I’m not angry, I’m just disappointed.

Let it be known, that the Devil is malicious and nefarious. Whilst pussy he may supply, it will be infected with diseases of the blood and soul. Devil diseases will poison you for eternity my child, don’t put your dick where the devil plays.

Ic. It could come at any time then… knowing the devil, it may even come at some very cruel time like right when you are about to die or something (although I hope for your sake that you live long).
You speak the truth my child. It may also come in the form of his very own grandmother or the rotting flesh of a baboon tier meth addict. Whichever form it comes in, it will only bring misery and regret

Where you truly born again and praying in Jesus's name??
Yes. I grew up in the American south, which is known for being extremely religious. In fact, this region is known as the "Bible belt" if you're not already aware. My mom was extremely religous, and so was I. I prayed frequently, and had no doubt in my mind that Jesus was the savior and the biblical God was the one true God. Ever since the day I was born I was being fed Christian proverbs and lessons and whatnot, I can't think of the right word for it but I'm sure you know what I mean.

Zero of my prayers were ever answered. All I ever asked for was stuff like "please take my anxiety away" and whatnot. I never gained anything at all from believing.

I wish I could be a Christian. I wish God loved me enough that I could genuinely believe that the Bible is the ultimate truth of the universe. But it seems like if god is real, he's either uncaring or straight up evil. He certainly doesn't give a damn about me unfortunately

Where did you learn about satanism?

No Satan for your face

Yes. I grew up in the American south, which is known for being extremely religious. In fact, this region is known as the "Bible belt" if you're not already aware. My mom was extremely religous, and so was I. I prayed frequently, and had no doubt in my mind that Jesus was the savior and the biblical God was the one true God. Ever since the day I was born I was being fed Christian proverbs and lessons and whatnot, I can't think of the right word for it but I'm sure you know what I mean.

Zero of my prayers were ever answered. All I ever asked for was stuff like "please take my anxiety away" and whatnot. I never gained anything at all from believing.

I wish I could be a Christian. I wish God loved me enough that I could genuinely believe that the Bible is the ultimate truth of the universe. But it seems like if god is real, he's either uncaring or straight up evil. He certainly doesn't give a damn about me unfortunately
I' m sorry you lost your faith,I hope you give it another try!

He is the father of all lies after all.

Satan really is like God's phone's answering machine. I ask God for aid a lot but all I get is the devil. Satan is scratching at the door from inside the gun cabinet. Satan is calling to me from inside the bottle of cheap Estonian vodka. Satan is whispering to me whenever a loud car passes my apartment. He is telling me to blast those fuckers. That every inconvenience no matter how small is directed as an assault on me. I pray that I only kill myself and don't hurt anyone else when my time comes but I'm not making any promises.
I pray that you make normgroids suffer and don't only hurt yourself