Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Lifefuel for Slavcels/Balkancels: Croatian car sets world record

• Thread starter Deleted member 17749
  • Start date
Deleted member 17749

Deleted member 17749

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KDV
-
Since I am a carenthusiastcel, I saw this video today. It is a new electric supercar made by a Croatian STEMcel, called the Rimac Nevera. It set a world record for fastest quarter mile. It slayed a Ferrari.

Almost all the other cars on the list are from Western Europe, so a big win that the Balkans can now claim one of the fastest cars in the world. List_of_fastest_production_cars_by_acceleration

Last edited:
Good job Croats, we in Serbia still make Yugo.

Good job Croats, we in Serbia still make Yugo.
Vidi se da dugo nisi izlazio, Yugo se ne proizvodi vec neko vreme.
Since I am a carenthusiastcel, I saw this video today. It is a new electric supercar made by a Croatian STEMcel, called the Rimac Nevera. It set a world record for fastest quarter mile. It slayed a Ferrari.

Almost all the other cars on the list are from Western Europe, so a big win that the Balkans can now claim one of the fastest cars in the world. List_of_fastest_production_cars_by_acceleration

Laughs in Serbian:feelshaha:

Vidi se da dugo nisi izlazio, Yugo se ne proizvodi vec neko vreme.

Laughs in Serbian:feelshaha:
U pravu si, sad vidim onaj zastava 10 koji su ljudi zvali novi yugo ne proizvodi se preko 10 godina. Jebes mi mater ako sam primetio.

Serbs crying

Nice car

but I hate "quarter mile" vids that are 11 minutes long, when the car runs the quarter in 9 seconds.

Coś tam rozumiem ale nie do końca lol
Same for me for polish, i can understand some words, i watched polenar tactial on youtube few days ago, they speak slovenian and i could understand enough to know what they were talking about.

electric cars are cucked because they don't go Vroom Vroom. Petrol cars mog ngl

8a05c285-916e-461b-91d6-797e5dbb4cf6.jpg
4adbb711-c312-491a-b0ba-b54bf4c74a67.jpg