Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [LIFEFUEL FOR CURRIES (or maybe not)] This 5'4 curry chinlet has a wife while we rot here (sorry i can't find her photo)

• Thread starter Deleted member 42309
  • Start date
Deleted member 42309

Deleted member 42309

Genetically Deformed.
-
IMG 20220505 201236
fuuuuuuuuuuuck i can't find that whore's photo, apparently he doesn't let her have any soycial media. I'll post it here once i get it. This literally isn't fair why do foids even like guys who have beer bellies JFFUCKINGL. I rot in my room studycelling like a fucking zombie and this guy isn't even moneymaxxed and gets to sex:feelsohgod:. Im going to rope brocels this shit isn't fair:cryfeels:. AND THE WORST PART IS SHE IS TALLER THAN HIM, HOW IN THE WORLD BRO. she's like 5'6 6/10 high tier becky with a good jaw and fair skin complexion. I swear I'll go ER if they don't stop posting on soycial media(in video game):feelsrope::feelsree:

He has a decent face for a Curry. Another proof that height means shit.

Okay low iq mayo monkey:lul:
Yeah admit that youre just a low iq piece of shit curry midget with a shit face. Thats the reason why ur KHHV lol. And if you would tell that shit to my face irl i would re-arrange your fugly face you cocksucker

Yeah admit that youre just a low iq piece of shit curry midget with a shit face. Thats the reason why ur KHHV lol. And if you would tell that shit to my face irl i would re-arrange your fugly face you cocksucker
Thats why im here you fucking idiot and also thats why you're here its that simple but you low iq cumskin can't comprehend that

why do foids even like guys who have beer bellies JFFUCKINGL.
lol, a lot of socialmaxxed men are like this, they don't give a fuck about eating salads and fitness goals, and they never did

they just hang out with their family and friends at a restaurant and invite 50 people, and use that status to fuck

Just be curry:blackpill:

@Copexodius Maximus @turbocuckcel_7000 @SocialzERo
curry pill never stops being legit, there are billions of them for a reason

lol, a lot of socialmaxxed men are like this, they don't give a fuck about eating salads and fitness goals, and they never did
I spent almost 5 years in the gym and this guy still mogs me, what went wrong?

I spent almost 5 years in the gym and this guy still mogs me, what went wrong?
What went wrong? Youre face is SHIT, dumbass. AND youre a midget. BOTH factors are the reason youre KHHV. What a delusional motherfucker.

Keep coping with the NTpill, he is a LTN for even curry standards. :feelstastyman:
Unless we get a pic for all we know this nigga is lying

I have seen 5'4 dudes with gfs but with tall gf is inconceivable :feelskek:

Post the girl or this didnt happen

Also,for a guy to get a taller girl he would need to be damn beautiful, not the case

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back