Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [Blackpill] I told a girl I liked her some time ago, this was her response

Any girl would be lucky to have you, just not me or any of my friends teehee

Brutal.

I have been rejected tons of times, but the ones that hurt the most were the first ones. I will always remember one of them
- IsolationHurts: We like the same things, we are best friends, we love to talk, i know everything about you, you know everything about me, every guy youve talked me about have treated you badly but you know i would never do that, you say that you want a bf and i want a gf, i realy like you, etc... Want to go on a date with me?
- *Visibly disgusted* "Wait... WHAT? IsolationHurts... have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror? No, Isolation, no. I dont want to date you" *Nervous and loud laugh* *Changes the subject*

Then, after i accompanied her to her flat (as i always did as a good orbiter) she ignored me for the rest of her life like we never ever met.
I could not even understand her at that time. I was so bluepilled. You can be so bluepilled that you dont even perceive what is in front of you since you were born.
This happened irl, before social media was so wide spread, and way way before the tinderpocalypse. She actually told me that dating me wasnt even a possibility given my physical appearance. I will never forget it.
And you know what did i do after that and for many years? Still trying to enhance my personality lmao.
man... that was brutal to read.
What a fucking bitch!
I'm really sorry you had to experience something like that... women are truly evil creatures

Foidspeak translation: "I'm rejecting you because of your looks, but I don't want to be known as the shallow whore that I am."
exactly, man
the heights they'll go to hide their shallow nature

Jerk off maybe u will feel better

my first approach I went to go ask this girl I liked for her number and while talking to her this chad-lite I hung with went up to her and whispered in her ear that I liked her and she ran out the lunchroom JFL

“Personality” matters:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Screenshot 1

I like you, but... I only see you as a friend." hearing this from a woman who says she loves to talk to you sucks.

these holes don't realize that simply saying "no" or " I don't find you attractive" is way better and more mature than beating around the bush and being indirect, all foids are full of shit, they should simply walk around with "property of chad" branded on their foreheads.

It's all about looks unfortunately

man... that was brutal to read.
What a fucking bitch!
I'm really sorry you had to experience something like that... women are truly evil creatures

Yeah, i can say the same. Getting rejected because of your looks, something you cant change, is fucking awful.
Foids are not good or evil tbh, they are just animals but with human rights. Pretending that they know what they are doing and choosing with freedom is just delusional. They are like animals, their behaviour is entirely derived from their genetical programation. And they are genetically designed to hate ugly males and worship Chad, so there was nothing to accomplish in the first place. We got rejected because we tried to get a gf as a subhuman, and we get wet when its raining and we go outside. This is how things work. There was no other possibility tbh.

This was brutal, reminded me of another rejection I got not long ago.:cryfeels:

I was reading some of the oneitis posts here... and It reminded me of the time I've got rejected by text message... It was the final nail in the coffin for me. Since then I've given up

I still have her message saved, here you go:

"so about the other subject, anon.. to be fair I'm quite the airhead to notice some stuff, but I had my suspicions...
I agree, we get along really well, I really enjoy talking to you, I think you're a great guy, and I also think you're a very genuine person.
And to be honest, nowadays It's just so hard to find a guy like you, you know?

I'm not going to lie, the thought has crossed my mind, but I have this mental barrier that prevents me from getting into a relationship just because the other person is worth it, ya know?
I don't know... I just can't...
I might be wrong, maybe someday I'll regret it.

Try not to take it too hard.. really... I like you, but... I only see you as a friend."

tehee

View attachment 245429

It was so brutal at the time... I know she was trying to be polite about it, but women don't seem to realize how brutal it is to be told what essentially amounts to "I want a guy kinda like you, but attractive." or..."I want a guy like you but with better bone configuration".

The part about the mental barrier thing JFL... so fucking bullshit... Like "I have this barrier... but only Chad can go through it"
JFL

It's my personality, IT! I need to take more showers, I need therapy.. that'd fix my unattractive face... of course
anyway... It's fucking over!
im done
View attachment 245427
You pretty much got the right idea, she liked you as a person, but not your appearance. Don't ever let monkeybranch onto you because you'll be the backup beta provider cuck.