Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Indo aryan migration things we know off.(this thread is only for curries if your not a curry fuck off.)

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
The Indo aryan migration basically boils down to the Idea speakers who spoke the Indo European language Sanskrit came down from central Asia to India around the 2nd millennia BCE. Bringing in the Vedic faiths which later evolved into Hinduism and also bringing the indo European language Sanskrit. Before all this we had an language which was most probably closest to proto laminate.

The archaeological evidence points towards a shift in settlements within the IVC region from the east and the south though the hypothesis they migrated to India isn't 100 percent conclusive.

The earliest scholarly research assumed India to the the home land or the originator of the PIE languages this is due to a Very biblical interpretation the idea was originally set forth that mount Arrat was the mountain where supposedly the mythical Noah landed from hs ARK the original peddlers of this theory assumed India was the homeland of the Semites the japathets. It was also Be-lived at the time before we had the implementation of modern genetic testing that Europeans came from this stock.

into the early 19th century scholars such as Max muller estimated there was some sort of an invasion around 1500 BCE TO 1000 BCE that was brought into india not from the outside. Know during the 19th century India began to lose it's importance and the language origin was placed else where most modern scholars assume the origins lie on north east Europe the Anatolian model is rejected by most scholars.

An earlier version the aryan invasion theory introduced the conception of barbarians being civilized by Aryas but as we started to learn more about the IVC it soon started to become obvious that the inverse was true. As we dug up sites such as mohenjadaro it began to be clear that the collapse was similar to how rome was on the verge of collapse. The aryans just added fuel to the fire.Know this was another more refined theory given by Wheeler.

Wheeler's evidence for these claims are the corpses that were uncovered on-top level of the mohenjodaro sites he reasons by using a older vedic verse ''indra stands accused'' and used this to interpret the dead bodies as some sort of an invasion though most scholars seem to reject this.

As the theories become more sharper and refined it later came down to migrations instead of invasions and absorption rather than integration the aryans didn't force there culture they got assimilated in genetically with the native populations .

The largest issues when talking about the IVC Is the political connotation around it mainly Hindu ideologues and other Marxists or Daalit movements who both take 2 very extremes 1 says there was a invasion into India that brought the caste system and what not this has also led to Afro centrism made by the Likes of Clyde winder or the other extreme the Idea that it was India that was the home land of the Aryans that spread out into the world. Both of these theories are rejected by mainstream Scholars it was more assimilation and migration rather than invasion. Out side India the term has less of a political con-nation to it and is usually used in the context of indo Iranian or indo European expansion.

There are several tools linguists use to gauge the origin of a language. 1 such method is to see how many family trees does each language tree have for instance bengali,ghurtati,nepali are all subgroups of the greater indo Aryan language the reason Indo aryan is less likely to a candidate for the origin of PIE languages is cause it's got only 1 family group a better model for the origins of pie languages would state that the origin of pie languages most likely start in east Europe. Typically called the kurgan hypothesis

Another thing to add to this to keep it in context is the simple fact off how many conquests have been done in north west India the likely origin of where the migrations mostly likely occurred. The north west Indians have been subjected to many invasions the Iranian's,hephthalites,greeks,kushans(replacing Greek and there language)
However all languages on this tree minus the iranians and other indo aryan languages have died out. Mainly due to the setting up of Indian and Persian empires where there respective languages dominated. Also the spreading of Buddhism also helped squash Scythian and tocharian influence.

Most of the languages within India belong to the Indo aryan speaking branch however you also have the Dravidian language family which some scholars argue have a connection to Proto elamite.

The presence of retro-flex constants including L Found within veddic Sanskrit is generally taken by most scholars to be evidence of a presence of non Indo aryan influence similar terms are found in proto Dravidian and proto Munda texts. Nether of these can be reconstructed to either Proto indo european or proto indo iranian. The usage of these constants are extremely rear within the Indo European Language tree they have shown phonetic signs within Swedish and Norwegian populations in recent centuries. Though not all the constants can be said to have a non indo European influence but most of these constants can.

However critiques of these views argue that instead of a violent conquest it was rather interaction off the advanced IVC that led to them coming in contact with elamite and munda influences. 1 scholar David mcalpin argues Dravidian is related to elamite which further is proved by some genetic testing using davidskies calculator. 1 could also argue pre indus valley was elamite in origin.

Anyways getting back to the chronology and time line of events the Indo Aryan migration is generally dated to roughly around the mature period of the harrapan civilization. Based on Linguistic evidence many scholars date it to around 2nd century BCE. Most modern day scholars view or believe in multiple migrations 1 was through the mountains of the Hindu kush to the indus or the Ganges or probably Both to form the swat valley culture. The earliest recorded usages of Vedic Sanskrit was within 1500 BCE to 1200 BCE.

Here is the summary of this in Bullet points.

1 Pre vedic culture was closely related to elamite.
2 Sanskrit was originally thought to be the home land of the original PIE ancestors based off the assumption That the jewish group the japeths would have landed on mount arrat and have had a home land closely to India and iran.
3 The aryan migration is not a 1 step process it's a multiple step process.
4 The aryan's most likely didn't invade but got assimilated into the culture and genetics of the people.
5 It was people like Max Muller or Wheeler that argued of some invasion though wheeler argued it was the advanced harrapans that got invaded by the aryan savages again leading to the Afro centrism thing the basic idea is pre aryan Indian was a black African civilization that got crushed due to foreign white Aryans destroying the peaceful black Indians. This is also against what most scholar's agree with today his evidence was citing swat valley samples and a verse from the vedda's ''lord Indra stand's accused.
6 The most accepted origin for the Origin of PIE Languages is the Kurgan model though the out of annatolia and India is still out there these are not as well accepted by most scholars.
7 North west Indian's have been literally colonized by every west Eurasian group of the ancient world the Kurgan's the kushan's hephthalites tocharians the greeks another scholar argues these empires left a genetic imprint Amazon product ASIN 1608606910View: https://www.amazon.in/Invasion-Genes-Genetic-Heritage-India/dp/1608606910

8 The aryan invasion theory is mainly over politiced both sides take extremes,

I will make another thread as i haven't finished the whole thing but generally i learned some things from all this

@Transcended Trucel
@Mahmoud

Here is some sources.

BTW i made this entire thread cause i got accused off being a shit skin revisionist who revises history from know on if i'm gonna make a claim i'm gonna make sure i have a citation.

@Transcended Trucel our history is actually pretty cool NGL why does our race look so subhuman though on average is it the inbreeding

Curry here, I am very skeptical about research on curry history because there's so many theories floating around that you can't really be sure what is real and what is not real. So I won't take anything seriously.

R1b coming through.

Doesn't matter, all of you have Mumbai rapist phenos even if you think u wuz ayrans

Doesn't matter, all of you have Mumbai rapist phenos even if you think u wuz ayrans

Those still mog you anyday of the week though
Curry here, I am very skeptical about research on curry history because there's so many theories floating around that you can't really be sure what is real and what is not real. So I won't take anything seriously.

Well there are 3 main theories from what we know out of India out The AMT UPE theory.

The AMT though is the 1 most supported with most the evidence behind it also Dravdians get called ABOS when most likely they were a mixture of proto elamite i mean the lingustic connection is there davidskies calculators also shows high amounts of neolethic iranian even PCA show's South and south central asian's havng elamite blood.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back