Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life is pain

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Stacies and Chads have it all. Normies have it some. Incels have none. Nothing.
I don’t know what is my purpose in life currently. Fuck, I don’t even know what I am going to do tommorow.

Now here I am. Clueless on what to do with life.

I find it hard to accept that I will NEVER get a girlfriend thanks to my subhuman looks.

I find it hard to accept that I will NEVER be loved.

I find it hard to accept that i will be stuck in a shitty minimum wage job for the rest of my life
I find it hard to accept…that as much as I want to end myself, I can’t. Because I am still having that delusion that someday, somehow, things will change for the better.

Good luck finding a good cope. You seem like you really need it.

What's your age ? Rope now if you are over 30

Good luck finding a good cope. You seem like you really need it.
nothing interests me, everything is boring and has been like this for ages. i dont really enjoy anything anymore, unless if im drunk or something, but recently even getting drunk seems to be a chore and boring too

What's your age ? Rope now if you are over 30
22 but ill probs be posting the same thing somewhere when im 30 anyway so its over regardless

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

nothing interests me, everything is boring and has been like this for ages. i dont really enjoy anything anymore, unless if im drunk or something, but recently even getting drunk seems to be a chore and boring too
When i cant fin peace in drugs, i panic too... Everything is boring when every women hates you for no reason, but there are things that can make us forget that hate. And we must find them. My life is just between a cope and the next one lol And drugs never disappointed me completely... Keep looking for a good cope.

When i cant fin peace in drugs, i panic too... Everything is boring when every women hates you for no reason, but there are things that can make us forget that hate. And we must find them. My life is just between a cope and the next one lol And drugs never disappointed me completely... Keep looking for a good cope.
nah its overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

life is suffering, bucko

i just wish i had the balls to rope it is the best cope

I just never thought I’d grow up to be the immense failure I am now. I’m not surprised. This it the end of days

at least you have a fucking job I'm here rotting and fucking poor. All while getting raped in the ass by uni which I didn't want to attend (preferred community college) but was forced by parents cause I got in

Religion gives some purpose to my life tbh. It's the best cope ever.