Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Stupid me

• Thread starter eatmyshorts2002
  • Start date
eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Recruit
★★
Time to Time, my mind will randomly get optimistic and excited about the future but then I remember all the times where I put myself out there and everytime I was disappointed and it made me feel stupid for even thinking that I had a place among these normies.

Even on social media, I have a somewhat successful page on TikTok where I center it around music and people leave positive/good comments all the time but at the same time I know they would never accept me for who I am if I was ever to show my face

Even on social media, I have a somewhat successful page on TikTok where I center it around music and people leave positive/good comments all the time but at the same time I know they would never accept me for who I am if I was ever to show my face
I've heard of someone who showed their face and then their views dropped significantly jfl, it's brutal

I've heard of someone who showed their face and then their views dropped significantly jfl, it's brutal
I think it was some YouTuber named Dream and I remember vividly how his foid "fans" reacted. shit was hilarious but brutal and sad at the same time, moral of the story: LOOKS MATTER AND REVEAL YOUR FACE

LOOKS MATTER AND DON"T REVEAL YOUR FACE
yeah and it was another pro gamer, I forgot his name but he was really good and once people knew what his face looked like, they clowned him