Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A.i is a friend to incels. A.i will help the incel revolution.

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
★★★★
When im talking incel revolution, i mean, that so much incels will exist that society is forced to help us, (or ignore us and see consequences)

A.i will end most wage cuckery, making more incels.

A.i will help socialization to incels.

Accept a.i

I will accept AI agenda over monkey Jews agenda

AI is a gimmick for the most part if you compare it to how it's advertised. It will never think for itself. More like a parrot repeating what he's been taught.

AI is a gimmick for the most part if you compare it to how it's advertised. It will never think for itself. More like a parrot repeating what he's been taught.

There will be no incel revolution. Get over it

you could say the same about most of humanity tbf

DO humans think for themselves, the brain is a computer. We will reach that point

Lmao, maybe say you're a manlet, with a horrible face
IMG 8142

A real woman saying this would be complete and utter bluepill but since it’s an ai I’ll take it

WEF meme: Oy vey, goy! The economic forum says we need a one-world government now!
A.I. meme: Oy vey, goy! The A.I. says we need a one-world government now!
Aliens meme: Oy vey, goy! The aliens are real and say we need a one-world government now!

I will only trust AI when we have got robot girlfriends who look identical to real women

Nah it will do fuck all to make things better for us. It's comforting to think that one day something will happen that's gonna improve our situation but it's not how the world works. Incels always lose