Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ER (electrical repairman) is my only life fuel

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★★
but unlike soyciety which cucks incels, my goal is to give back to my parentsand "family members" who "impart discipline" by "hard means"

in reality, i think its an ancient curry technique used by foids to makeale kids anger less and scared all the time.

i cannot accept that this was done to me. their goal actually worked i guess.

I feel too much fear to become an electrician which is a proof that their goal worked. this triggers me even more.

as a downie, becoming an electrician is very hard for me. i lack basic IQ to do it.

Last edited:
i wanted to do IT or electrician but instead i became a HR office guy

I'd want to be an electrician but the possibility of getting electrocuted scares the shit of me, and i can't see myself taking any responsibility to go for almost any kind of trades

Last edited:
I was an electrician for a short while. It doesn't take a lot of brains, just a little math knowledge you'll only need to pass a certification. Know that it's physically demanding, though.

I'd want to be an electrician but the possibility of getting electrocuted scares the shit of me, and i can't see myself taking any responsibility to go for almost any kind of trades
I was an electrician for a short while. It doesn't take a lot of brains, just a little math knowledge you'll only need to pass a certification. Know that it's physically demanding, though.
The liability part and if something else fails down the line which has nothing to do with the work you just completed bothers me, normies don't know their DC from the AC most of the time. A light bulb blows and suddenly it's because of the work you did 12 months ago.