Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Life has become horrifying

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I feel like I'm in a survival horror game, evERyone is against me. No one has called me on my phone to hangout all year, and I am not planning on becoming a 40-year-old virgin. I stopped believing in God, and his chad son Jesus, because I noticed that only chad and stacy where getting blessed.

I spend my days worshiping Mammon - I'm not being edgy, wageslaving is nothing but making Jewish bankers wealthier (worshiping Mammon).

"(Foids) do not need, want, or find average men attractive." - Saint JD

Jake Davison 3200315

If you say so

There's no point in contributing to a society if you can't get any pussy without paying for it

I feel like I'm in a survival horror game, evERyone is against me. No one has called me on my phone to hangout all year, and I am not planning on becoming a 40-year-old virgin
Yeah same lol I have been playing resident evil 7 since my birth

so many women saints were cursed with illnesses that left them in extreme pain,so to say that christ only cares about the beatiful is big cope for your self hate tangents.

saint chiara was a cute med becky and she got fucked by cancer and died in much pain. read the book of job,and ecclesiastes.this world is filled with pain.

Based. This world is an unfolding suffering. We were lied to by disney movies and the american dream.

I feel you
Thanks man.

I just got back home from work - and all I did was worship Mammon. Jack Daniels is helping me cope through the night.

When I was in high school, life was GTA: San Andreas - now life is the Resident Evil 3 remake.

Those Saudi foids should be in the kitchen, not behind the wheel of a car. :feelscomfy:

Interesting how Saint JD blew his brains out - like he was in a zombie movie.

And the shit just never ends. I see people dying way younger than me that had a good life. ABecky I knew from my Kindergarten-days died at 19. I already know I'm gonna live till 90 or some shit. :feelsrope:

I'm having nightmares about how horrible my coworkers treat me. I'm going to lay on my bed, and play PSP for a while. :blackpill:

Industrial strength ropefuel

People will wonder, why does your life feel like Resident Evil 3 when it featured a foid?

- Because, I feel more like Jill Valentine being hunted down by Nemesis, put into a situation where everyone has turned into monsters, I am physically assaulted (my mom became violent with me during the lockdown), and of course now I hangout down in the sewers!

I was never like Leon Kennedy, an attractive chad with perfect hair, and police academy good-looks.

You would think that I was a former member of S.T.A.R.S. :blackpill:

A curry actor played Leon Kennedy in a Resident Evil movie, and fans complained that he wasn't chad enough:

Screen Shot 2022 04 28 at 63206 AM

:foidSoy:"Who the fuck is the raghead playing Leon, why couldn't they have found a sexy white guy with Nordic features?":foidSoy:

I'm going to be honest - my mother is Nemesis. I'm the hero of the story, and asshole helicopter bitch follows me around everywhere I go. A virus has been released, and I'm battling vaccinated zombies - my mother being an exceptionally strong mutant.

Zombie dogs are everywhere - foids become infected after having sex with the zombie dogs.

There is a reason both Adam Lanza and Saint JD offed their mothers. :blackpill:

Just had an argument/ encounter with Nemesis...

She asked me, "which Jewish person set you off for you to be so upset?".

Nobody gives a fuck about me - except for my mom. :feelsrope: