Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Life fuel] intellectualising the black pill

READY

READY

Greycel
I haven't been on here for ages and just saw a video that made me realise why. I recommend watching the whole video. I think this forum is designed to not encourage thinking logically or positively which is rope fuel. If this forum bans this kind of thing then it is an act of terrorism upon our minds, our hearts and our society. Watch this now in case they take it down. Good luck, don't rope - rethink!

taking advice from a tranny >

This video was unbearable. I couldn't watch more than a few minutes of this self-satisfied dreck.

taking advice from a tranny >

Seriously. The blind leading the sighted and, on top of that, the blind want to cut their genitals off.

This tranny again, wasn't there already five hundred posts on her?

STOP LINKING E-CELEB YOUTUBES. USE HOOKTUBE OR BETTER YET DON'T WATCH E-CELEB VIDEOS. CHRIST WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT THESE PEOPLES OPINIONS.

Who the fuck is OP? Seems like a whole gang of LARPing infiltrators come out of the woodwork to spam these videos whenever they're posted.

Who the fuck is OP? Seems like a whole gang of LARPing infiltrators come out of the woodwork to spam these videos whenever they're posted.

Some incels are leftists :soy: so they constantly shill everywhere.

The OP is clearly an undercover cuck/foid from IT

Maybe a bad example, I've been doing a lot of research into life and trying to be happy. The more positive thoughts you feed yourself with the happier you will be. I've seen chad lite looking incels rated low on looks here, I'm no fag but I know who is not ugly! Senseless feeding each others low self esteem is not healthy, spending too much time anywhere on the internet is not healthy cos people say such shit things. Read books, get a pet, get some sunshine and try meditation. You might not get laid but you wont be cucking your self worth even worse either.

I haven't been on here for ages and just saw a video that made me realise why. I recommend watching the whole video. I think this forum is designed to not encourage thinking logically or positively which is rope fuel. If this forum bans this kind of thing then it is an act of terrorism upon our minds, our hearts and our society. Watch this now in case they take it down. Good luck, don't rope - rethink!

3rd or 4th time I see this in a thread, tho :kys::kys:

Maybe a bad example, I've been doing a lot of research into life and trying to be happy. The more positive thoughts you feed yourself with the happier you will be. I've seen chad lite looking incels rated low on looks here, I'm no fag but I know who is not ugly! Senseless feeding each others low self esteem is not healthy, spending too much time anywhere on the internet is not healthy cos people say such shit things. Read books, get a pet, get some sunshine and try meditation. You might not get laid but you wont be cucking your self worth even worse either.

The difference between Chad and Chadlite is so marginal though. You can essentially split people in attractive (typical Chad), unattractive (most people), ugly (most incels) and deformed (truecels). Women only find 1 to 3 per cent attractive. At least, that's what they admit on Reddit asking threads. Meaning that they find an extremely small amount of men attractive, maybe 1 is the lowest they consciously come up with to write as a reply, it could be 0.1 or 0.05 for all I know.
The difference between Chad and Chadlite is so marginal though. You can essentially split people in attractive (typical Chad), unattractive (most people), ugly (most incels) and deformed (truecels). Women only find 1 to 3 per cent attractive. At least, that's what they admit on Reddit asking threads. Meaning that they find an extremely small amount of men attractive, maybe 1 is the lowest they consciously come up with to write as a reply, it could be 0.1 or 0.05 for all I know.

Attractive and deformed as I've mentioned are both very rare. Unattractive and ugly are the vast majority of men.