Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why I as a black man hate the black community [MUST READ]

There are many blackcels, just like other races have many incels, I agree. However some of them online refer to themselves as TFL (True Forced Loneliness). Look up Oreoman/SavvyGuy, Kent, or BarakaTV on YouTube. Some channels have archived videos of them. They are part of what is considered the blackcel incelosphere and used to make videos and vlogs about their experiences. Oreoman actually still makes videos occasionally but Kent "ascended" and Baraka self-immolated after not being able to take the suffering anymore.
He’s got balls of steel, why fire though? how come he didn’t choose a less painful method? it’s based though. I would love to burn this useless ugly body and seer the ugly flesh off these subhuman bones. But the pain is rough.

I’m black and I agree

NIGGERS CANT BE INCEL

Based and actually high iq

Black incels do exist, and it’s a very real thing. I am just barely 5’6 tall and I’m ugly as shit. Now being ugly in the black world doesn’t matter as much if you are a degenerate thug who’s kinda strong and has a big dick. Black women love that bullshit because they’re stupid.

You have to be born into that monkey culture though, and you can’t fake being hood, people can see through that and see who you really are, but if you have half a brain you wouldn’t wanna do that anyways. I grew up on video games, anime and cartoons and I’m a skinny man with the body of a boy. Didn’t give a fuck about tyrone shit like weed and drugs and guns or whatever.

I’d rather be above that degeneracy even if it comes at the price of inceldom. Most black women are undesirable anyways with their fake long ass nails and fake eyelashes and cringy tik tok slang.

I’ve always preferred white and Asian woman from a very young age. They’re way more attractive and act kinder and are smarter than most black women.

if you’re an ugly black and short nerd such as myself then you will struggle with all aspects of life just as much as any other race. Fuck all black people for enabling and contributing to this monkey culture, all this degeneracy.

Our culture literally enables bad behavior like drugs, crime, and being an asshole. Other races shun things like that. This is why we will never be equal to other races and will never be seen as such because the clowns of our race hold us back.
Dont work at lowes man, theres a reason why I call it hood retail. I had to honey badger my way out of through that shit.

I feel you my black incel brother. The jews have completely destroyed the black communitys by turning them all into stupid low IQ niggers. Now even whites are being turned into niggers. I wish we could join forces and annihilate these damn jews.

Im with u brocel
just dont ever rope mangg:feelsrope:

while its true that blacks are more prone to violence, low iq etc
what destroyed the black community completely was the jews who kept promoting nigger rap
look at the origin of NWA, the jew Jerry Heller helped make them more popular even among whites
there is no possible recovery from this aside from the utter annihilation of blacks, based blacks like you are a minority
Violence is in the intentions