Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fully embrace the black pill and come out as an incel

TheJoker

TheJoker

Captain
★★
I think it might be time for guys to fully come out as incels. Embrace the black pill and wear black pill / incel t shirts

Search online for INCEL / BLACK PILL T -SHIRTS.

This is a fantastic response to everyone trying to destroy the black pill. When they see a true cel walking around with
an incel / black pill t shirt they will understand. Don't wear one for activism wear one to say 'fuck you' to society.

As incels we should be shedding ourselves of our societal conditioning. Morals are just pre-logged NPC traits uploaded
via the character creation system. Embrace 'mentally only'' your inner dark desires and be open about them. If they want to shut
us down as men, then we will fully embrace our manliness and take the fight to them.

Last edited:
:feelskek:
nigga stop selling your merch here

I would wear one, especially a hoodie with incel logo. But im too broke to buy overseas. Custom printing clothes here are way too low quality, print peels off after few washes.

I would get a big Black Pill Tattoo

Just destroy the little social life you have left theory

Most people in my country dont even know what incel means

I will show them the Real joker ingta5 onlyofc

I would wear one, especially a hoodie with incel logo. But im too broke to buy overseas. Custom printing clothes here are way too low quality, print peels off after few washes.
Simps will attack you on the street as wearing a i am incel logo is equal to wearing i am terrorist logo in public

Normies wouldn't know what the hell they're looking at if they see the incel logo on a shirt. The real equivalent would be wearing a shirt with like Andrew Tate on it, or some other red pill person that all the normies mistake as an incel. That would piss off the normies. A shirt with the incel logo on it, would just get no reactions.

agree also put blackpill stickers on your car and maybe an incel pride flag

Black Pill is very good all men should take it ,for cucks and simps must be applied a double pill

Just buy plain tshirts from Bangladesh and put your logos and slogans on it.

Just brand yourself as a terrorist, bro!

This is like actively trying to make your shit life worse. You should embrace the blackpill, but distance yourself from the incel label in conversation or anywhere that isn't our circles. The word incel is a pejorative and is connoted with all sorts of things you don't want to be affiliated with. That's how the MSM has painted us, so it really is best you don't publicly identify as incel. You should front your opinions of incels exactly how MSM portrays. Generally, if you try to have a social life, you want to rustle as few feathers as possible.

I can feel the aches and waning of the younger generation of men, our message is getting across with only it's momentum built over the years. No activism is required or should be attempted.

Simps will attack you on the street as wearing a i am incel logo is equal to wearing i am terrorist logo in public
Only reason to do such a thing is because you want to fight normie randoms. Wear a mouthguard and ski mask.