Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Life Ends At 25 If You Don't Take Care of Your Collagen

Too late for me. I fucked it up. But I'm trying anyway.

I never wash my face.
I never take vitamin c
I never use sunscreen.
I will die if I don't eat carbohydrates, like rice and bread.
I am now 55.

I never wash my face.
I never take vitamin c
I never use sunscreen.
I will die if I don't eat carbohydrates, like rice and bread.
I am now 55.

@Zaetheus HELP!

Scared

i dont believe in age pill at all they talk about on looks forum. Im a fucking oldcel at 36 and my mate who is 38 ascended hard by dropping bodyfat and he fucks so many girls in their 20s.

He got all his hair too, that lucky bastard.

DAILY REMINDER
A
I
L
Y

R
E
M
I
N
D
E
R

* Wash your face every morning and night.

* Use vitamin c serum.

* Use sunscreen if you're going outside, every single time. Sunscreen isn't just for the summer.

* The sun is your worst enemy, avoid it as much as possible.

* Ingest Vitamin C supplements

* Get ample sleep and try not to get stressed out even if you're in stressful situations.

Asians are much smarter than westerners. Both the men and women are blackpilled on how important skin is. While stupid westerners are tanning, etc... they're preserving their skin. They got the best skin not because of genetic reasons but because they take care of theirs which is why they look so young often.

Even if you think it's over and you've given up preserve your skin. Looking youthful, younger than your years, is very important for people like us. We missed out on young love so we must retain our youth as long as possible so that we may experience a delayed version of that.

The reason why is collagen. The collagen in your skin is what makes you look young and once it's gone it's never coming back.

We're all a bunch of young guys here for the most part. If we start now we can keep ours long after most normies have worn theirs away.

The power of youth is our greatest weapon when normies are sapping theirs with tanning, drinking, drugs, and partying even if we become wizards at least we will have good skin that might halo us enough to ascend.

Post collagen tips and discussion here.

Small credit to @Machiavelli who blackpilled me on skin from his posts while he was still around and who I borrowed the line life ends at 25 from.
Gigacope. Skin quality = bone structure having more forward grown bone structure is what supports fat pads

The biggest thing that causes wrinkled skin is advanced glycation end products, leading to cross-chain linking of collagen and elastin proteins. Glycation also leads to hardening of arteries and other forms of aging. Sugar, alcohol, carbohydrate-rich and burned/seared food all cause increased glycation. This is why White Europeans age more poorly than Asians, it's all of the desserts and alcohol. It's why western foids hit the wall. Moderation in your diet is a scam. Sugar is poison.

Cut out the sugar and take gylcation inhibiting substances with your meals. Capsaicin (hot peppers), piperine (black pepper), bromelain (pineapple enzyme) and cinnamon are the more affordable ones. Spice is life.
High IQ post ty

The sun is not your enemy at all, quite the opposite. Such a retarded myth.

I'm siding with the Asians on this, they hate the sun.

Retarded westerners literally bathe in sun for hours everyday in the summer and then in 10 years become raisins.

@UltraFayJr.

genetics > whatever you are doing for your collagen

some people just age like shit

Retarded westerners literally bathe in sun for hours everyday in the summer and then in 10 years become raisins.

@UltraFayJr.
That's because they often wear sunscreen, which, plot twist, is the real culprit behind skin cancer and accelerates aging. The sun is like food that we soak up instead of eat.

That's because they often wear sunscreen, which, plot twist, is the real culprit behind skin cancer and accelerates aging. The sun is like food that we soak up instead of eat.

Overload

This is legit some don't drink tap water because of the fluoride or aids is fake tier bullshit.

Ara ara, Asians put on sunscreen everyday and have skin like porcelain and the average roastie's face looks like a fucking baseball glove.

Just being indoors in a dark room next to a bright window and I can feel the radiation burning my skin when looking out.

@UltraFayJr.
High IQ tag.

View attachment 44448

This is legit some don't drink tap water because of the fluoride or aids is fake tier bullshit.

Ara ara, Asians put on sunscreen everyday and have skin like porcelain and the average roastie's face looks like a fucking baseball glove.

Just being indoors in a dark room next to a bright window and I can feel the radiation burning my skin when looking out.
I don't buy it still. You should try sungazing and get back to me whether you've changed your mind or not. It's really something... and AIDS "victims" were victims of big pharma. It's not fake but it's not necessarily deadly. Tap water is healther than purified water too because the bacteria in the latter is filtered out. Off topic tho I know.

I don't buy it still. You should try sungazing and get back to me whether you've changed your mind or not. It's really something... and AIDS "victims" were victims of big pharma. It's not fake but it's not necessarily deadly. Tap water is healther than purified water too because the bacteria in the latter is filtered out. Off topic tho I know.

Geez I'm familiar with that Nordic retard.

At least the last sentence was something coherent.

genetics > whatever you are doing for your collagen

some people just age like shit
its genetics and environment/lifestyle in all cases get over it. the skin is continuously damaged by external influences. no matter how good your genetics are you have to do preventiv care.
Gigacope. Skin quality = bone structure having more forward grown bone structure is what supports fat pads
concering the face this is really true unfortunately.

White people lack melanin and there skin is very thin. UV breaks down collagen. Youthfulness is collagen + underlying fats like buccal fat that will go away with time.

If you are white you better wear sunshin. Even if you are Asian you should wear it anyway.

lol only white foids tan, men (unless they're models or latent homosexuals) don't do that.

and

>going outside everyday

JFL @ that

Doesn't matter if your skin is shedding and covered in scabs like a zombie.
Fuck psoreasis. :feelsrope:

Yeah bro I moisturize every night and stay away from the sun as much as I can. White people be sun bathing and I’m shaking my head like damn how shtupid can you be.
Sunbathing is OK imo as long as you cover your face. THe skin on your body doesn't get wrinkly until you are old, also i don't really care about the shit if its not in the face

With the sleep I get I should have been dead by 5 years old

Sunbathing is OK imo as long as you cover your face. THe skin on your body doesn't get wrinkly until you are old, also i don't really care about the shit if its not in the face

Considering our ages and virginity incels are playing the long game so we need to take care of our skin forever.

I've jerked off more than 10,000 times in 13 years. I still look 16

Soon you will look like the guy in your avatar. Even if it takes a long time. As soon as my dad turned 50 he went from a fat male model to a fat I don't even want to say.

I want to retain my youth forever and will do whatever I can in order to do so. I need to look as young as possible so that even when I'm 40 I have a chance to ascend with women under 30 if God forbid it takes that long.

im talking about skin. PMO made mine uglier, rougher less clear with acne and darker.

Preach I am half white half Latino. When I am on nofap my skin is white when I fap I look like I have the skin of a sudaca.

Preach I am half white half Latino. When I am on nofap my skin is white when I fap I look like I have the skin of a sudaca.

this. i look back at old photos pre-pmo and my skin was glowing like a super saiyan(im mulatto so my skin tone is yellow). on my 42 day streak my skin started glowing again after day 30. on PMO my skin is more dull with no glow.

Also eat a lot of grapes. My dad and I eat at least a cup a day
im talking about skin. PMO made mine uglier, rougher less clear with acne and darker.
You sure that's not diet?

Last edited:
Vitamin E is essential for skin health and elasticity. Forget supplements, the best source is raw almonds. Eat a handful a day.

Drink tons of water. Clean, fresh water.

Of course, having good skin is pointless if your BONES are sub-8.

@UltraFayJr.
I see I've been summoned.
High IQ tag.
Yes, yes indeed.
That's because they often wear sunscreen, which, plot twist, is the real culprit behind skin cancer and accelerates aging. The sun is like food that we soa.k up instead of eat.
View attachment 44448

He does got a point there if you really think about it. Most people buy the cheapest sunscreen in the market, which usually has tons of harmful chemicals in it, go organic.

In college I noticed that the Asian girls are the only ones who walk around with umbrellas in full sun.

The biggest thing that causes wrinkled skin is advanced glycation end products, leading to cross-chain linking of collagen and elastin proteins. Glycation also leads to hardening of arteries and other forms of aging. Sugar, alcohol, carbohydrate-rich and burned/seared food all cause increased glycation. This is why White Europeans age more poorly than Asians, it's all of the desserts and alcohol. It's why western foids hit the wall. Moderation in your diet is a scam. Sugar is poison.

Cut out the sugar and take gylcation inhibiting substances with your meals. Capsaicin (hot peppers), piperine (black pepper), bromelain (pineapple enzyme) and cinnamon are the more affordable ones. Spice is life.

:oooo damn where did you read about that? I need more details.

Also, Asians have high cheekbones which make skin aging less noticeable. High cheekbones are the reason Justin Trudeau still looks young and attractive in his 40s. If you have low cheekbones, dark circles will form under your eyes as you get older, and it makes you look older.

Here is Justin Trudeau next to a Dutch politician who looks similar, but has lower cheekbones, and it makes a dramatic impact on his attractiveness:

jesse-klaver-justin-trudeau.jpg
LMAO Asians have high cheekbones? Our faces are flat af... I wish that I have high cheekbones.

It's been proven that the sun causes more wrinkles and age spots over time; not good for your skin at all... that's why always use sunscreen.

My skin is really fucked, I'm out in the sun doing manual labor a lot and I've got lots of wrinkles and my face skin is loose from weight loss. How can I try to improve my collageN?
Collagen cant be improved only maintained and slowed